64. Got tricked into a kiss

"Why are we here?" You asked, bewildered

That was the place you first encountered when it was raining and you came here with jimin.

Remember something?
I'll tell you anyways.

The farmhouse, where you got stuck with jungkook in the rain and jimin ran away. That was all planned by jungkook, jimin and even taehyung was in their plan.

"The real first kiss. You remember that, right?" Jungkook asked putting his hand on your left knee.

"How can I forget that? I remember how jimin walked in on us." You laughed at the embarrassing memory.

"Yeah, so I thought this should be our first official date destination, too. What do you think?" He smiled at you, making you feel all the emotions at once. You didn't think that he would put so much effort into planning this. He just makes you the happiest human alive.

"That's so thoughtful. Wow, jungkookah." You put your hand on his as your heart clenched with happiness. "I love you so much that it hurts." You exhaled. He quickly pulled you in a warm hug.

"I love you too, noona. Now, let's go, we're running out of time." He said and you both got out of the car.

The last time you visited the farmhouse, it was not really in the best condition as it looked like no one was living there from a long time. But this time, it looked so lively.

You were surprised, to say the least.

"Woah! This place is changed drastically." You looked around as the memories from before flooded your mind.

"Ah, yes. I had someone clean everything up and I wanted to make the food myself but I had no time because of the exam so I personally went to my favourite restaurant to order the special food." He sounded so excited, almost child like. This is what you like about him a lot. He never fails to make you smile.

"Aw! How sweet!" The compliment left him smiling even more than he already was.

"I thought we were going to the restaurant." You said as he led you to the kitchen.

"I thought so too at first, but then, I wanted to do something special for you. And remembering our first kiss would be the best, wouldn't it?" He put out the dishes on the table where some candles were already prepared. He lit the candles too before switching the lights off. Some dim lights were on though, making it romantic.

"This feels like a movie scene." You chuckled.

"Is our story any less than a movie?" A chuckle left his mouth too, but he paused. "Well, this is more like a wattpad fiction, don't you think?" He made a thinking face but shrugged it off afterwards.

"Um? I don't know about it. But, this sure is sweet just like you." You sat down on the chair while he prepared the food.

"What?" He gasped dramatically. "Sweet? Don't tell me... you secretly tasted me that night?!" His hands came to a halt as his eyes were located on you with a smirk.