16. Personal sentence

You went to your room to freshen up a bit, putting your phone aside

After you were done, it was already 4 in the evening. You sat down on your bed and opened your phone. There were some texts from Jungkook and then it clicked. You had literally forgotten about Jungkook because of Taehyung.

Jungkook
I know you're surprised but it is what it is. Namjoon hyung is my friend and wants me to learn from you, so....
When should we meet ?

Don't ghost me Ms Kim.

Am I that bad?! Uh- maybe I am.

Hello!!! Ms Kim?

Kim Y/N
Something came up.
And what do you mean by, 'when should we meet?' ??
We are not meeting anywhere.

Jungkook
Then how will you teach me, Ms Kim ?
I'm so eager, you know?!

Kim Y/N
I'm so sick of this Jungkook.
Why are you always like this?!

Jungkook
Idk, maybe I was born hot, you know! 😏

Kim Y/N
Shut up! And bye.

Jungkook
Are you mad?! Haha sorry not sorry Ms Kim. I'll see you tomorrow. Have a good night's sleep.

You shut your phone close and put it aside with a frustrated sigh.

Just what does he want from you?!

You just decided to ask Namjoon about this tomorrow at school.

And just like that your weekends were over in a blink of an eye.

Monday

"I didn't know he was in your class Ms Kim!" Namjoon said. You both were standing outside the staff-room.

"I see, but do you still want me to teach him? I don't think he wants to study anything. All he does is just fooling around all the time." you said with a sigh taking a glance at your wrist watch.

"I will ask him again. I'll try to make him understand why he should take this seriously. Till then, I'm sorry for inconvenience he has caused all of the time, Ms Kim. I'll get going now." Namjoon said with an apologetic look in his eyes. He disappeared into the lengths of hallway after you gave him a nod.

It was time for your next class, so you made your way towards the classroom.

"I'll give you 2 minutes to make a sentence out of these words." you stated as students started writing down the sentences.