30. Jealous boyfie

"Hello? Is this Ms Kim?" a voice asked, which made you turn around

"Yes, it is! How can I help you?" you answered politely to the person in front of you.

He was so tall. He must be over 180 cm. He adorned a light blue colored dress shirt, that made him look so professional yet so handsome. His aura felt soft yet powerful. His hair was a shiny black colour, that suited him so well. His Lips were so full, it will catch anyone's attention at the first sight.

"I'm Choi Yeonjun! It's nice to meet you, I'm the new teacher here." he said with a very pretty smile. You couldn't help but smile, too.

"Oh, yes! Chaeyoung told me about you before. Here are your files." you said and pulled out the files from the drawer before handing it to him.

"Thank you so much, Ms Kim. I'll see you around often from now on, I guess!" he said and blushed a little making you chuckle.

"Of course, yeah! We will work together after all. I'll have to go to my class now Mr Choi. I'll see you later." you bowed a little and walked off to your class.

He seems like a nice person; you concluded.

"Jungkookie~ my bro! Did you see the new teacher?" Jimin said wriggling his eyebrows.

"Again? Who is this new teacher now?" Jungkook said, annoyed, and rolled his eyes.

"His name is Choi Yeonjun. I heard he is popular with girls because of his looks!" JImin explained and that caught Jungkook's attention.

"Oh! Is that so? We gotta see who this new one is!" Jungkook smirked and Jimin knew that he has something evil in his mind. But that's something so normal for him to behave like that so he shrugged it off.

Just like that, the day ended with Jimin and Jungkook bickering over small nothings and you scolding them in class now and then.

It was a nice evening with colours of orange and purple scattered around in weird shapes in the sky that formed a beautiful sight for eyes.

Jungkook and Jimin were both sitting on Jungkook's car's bonnet, sipping onto some cold drinks. It was their normal chill out time.

"Jungkook-ah! I thought we could go to some clubs this weekends, why are you not coming?" Jimin whined and almost choked on his drink because of that.

"Jimin-ie pabo! You forgot again that I have tutoring lessons with Ms Kim?! How can I miss those- I mean she would kill me if I miss it!" Jungkook laughed and Jimin just silently chuckled at his friend's silly behaviour.

"Oh, okay, okay, bro! I thought you weren't serious about that tutoring thing?! That's why I said!" Jimin said and shrugged his shoulders, while Jungkook just rolled his eyes and sighed.

"Oh! What am I seeing right now? Isn't that Ms Kim? Who is she with?!" Jimin exclaimed loudly, catching Jungkook's attention.

"Hm? Where?" Jungkook dumbfounded-ly looked around and sat up straight on his place.