25. I need you !

You were forced to sit with all of them by Taehyung

You were forced to sit with all of them by Taehyung. Of course, he is the one who makes your life hard to live.

Jin and Namjoon were there too.

"Let's play something interesting!!" Jimin exclaimed as everyone sat down in a circle. They had pushed the furniture aside and made some place for them all to sit.

You were forced to sit with them in the circle. You tried denying but tae wouldn't budge, Jimin also joined him in making you sit with them. There were only ten or so people so it wasn't that crowded and you were thankful for that.

"Not something boring, please! And, definitely not something lame." Jungkook had stated as he was sitting there with everyone as well.

You were sitting between Tae and Jimin. Jungkook was sitting across from you in the circle.

"Truth or dare it is then!!" Jimin said enthusiastically, clapping his hands twice, and everyone looked at him as if he was some kind of weird creature who came from mars planet.

"Eh- what?!" he laughed nervously under all the stares he was getting.

"That's like the lamest game, Jimin!" Jungkook said while still in disbelief.

"Oh, come on, let's play it, please?!" he looked around at everyone, trying to get them under the spell of his special puppy eyes. That cute thing always works.

Everyone eventually nodded and he smiled brightly. You chuckled slightly at his childish behavior but no one noticed.

"OK, fine. Let's play," Jungkook breathed a sigh and gave in to Jimin's plead.

Everyone had to do the dare or tell the truth otherwise they have to take a shot. It was just a typical truth or dare game.

You sternly stated that you didn't want to play and obviously they forced you but you didn't budge this time. Great work, Y/N.

You decided to just sit at the kitchen table while they play as you didn't want to torture your brain more from all the chaos happening in the living room.

You couldn't hear so much noise from where you were sitting so it was peaceful a little bit. You even wondered if you can take a look around the house while they are busy playing but then dropped that thought.

For more than half an hour you sat there sipping onto some random drink and munching onto some light snacks to kill the boredom. You're eyes felt heavy from sitting at the same place for so long. It was boring.

You slowly put your head down on the table, sighing and closing your eyes for a minute or two.

A hand was put on your shoulder making you flinch at the sudden contact.

"Who the fu-" your voice came out as a surprised screech.

"It's me, your lovely student. Hello? Good morning?" Jungkook said as he stared down at you. This is the second time he caught you sleeping like this.