24. Flirting

"I can bring some of my friends to your place, right?" Jimin asked as he was munching on some chips

"Yeah, obviously you can. But this time, I'm not inviting everyone so make sure you bring those who are close, not some random people." Jungkook said as he took some chips from Jimin and shoved them into his mouth too.

They both were sitting in the cafeteria, discussing about the little birthday party.

"Oh, why so!? You always invite almost the whole school! What happened this time?" Jimin asked with a surprised expressions but still kept eating.

"Nothing special, I just don't feel like doing it." he shrugged at his own words and Jimin nodded, understanding but he was still confused a little.

"I thought you were going to invite Ms Kim this time, that's why you looked so happy, right?" JImin said with a pout naturally forming on his lips as he was confused.

"Who the fuck said I was going to invite her? I'm not! How do you suppose me to invite a fucking teacher in a birthday party, Jimin!? Seriously?" he said, scoffing at his friend's words.

"Okay, okay, don't need to be hyper, Kookie, I can understand that you're sad because you can't invite Ms Kim, but try to be calm, okay?" Jimin said doing a fake sad face, trying to hold back a smile.

"You- Jimin, I swear if you weren't my friend, I would have beaten the shit out of you by now." Jungkook said as he watched Jimin trying to suppress a laugh.

Jungkook muttered a 'whatever' under his breath and looked away.

Jimin mentally took a note to call his friend, whom he wants to bring to the party, when he arrives home.

The day went by surprisingly calm and silent, and now it was time for the school to end.

"Hey!! Long time no see- I mean no talk!!" Jimin exclaimed dramatically as soon as his friend picked up his call.

"Oh hey, Jiminie!! It seriously has been quite a few days since we last talked. How are you doing?" A smooth, deep voice was heard from the other end of the phone and Jimin chuckled.

"I'm doing as fine as my ass- uh wait- that was a bit too much!" Jimin let out a nervous laugh.

"Damn! Jimin you're still the same. Anyways, why did you call me?" the person said and Jimin hummed before answering his question.

"I wanted you to come with me in my friend's birthday party. Are you free tomorrow?" he asked, anticipating a positive answer from the person.

"I see... I'm free but who is this friend of yours by the way?"

"Jungkook; He's my best friend." Jimin said, smiling ear to ear as he thought about his best friend.

There was a pause on the other side of the phone.