Slam the door in his face (makara brothers ending)

((AN: yo, there are hints of INCEST in this. Dont like it? Dont read. Thankies))

You lock your jaw, staring sollux in the face. You turn, slamming the door and going silent a moment before you turn and lock your eyes on the younger makara, sitting on your couch. You purse your lips, walking over to him.

"Gamzee" you whisper. He smiles up at you. "Yeah sis?" He asks. You run your fingers through his messy hair and give a sad smile. "I really need some cheering up"

He smiles a bit, standing up and hugging you with long boney arms. Kankri walks  over a moment later. "____, are you alright?" He asks.

"Yeah kanny... i just... i want to be alone."

That was all he needed... and the red sweatered boy went around, letting everyone know that you weren't feeling well, and the party was over. After a while, you, gamzee, kurloz, kankri, and cronus remained. Cronus offered kankri his jacket, and the two left together. You couldnt bring yourself to be worried.

Gamzee and kurloz each sit on either side of you. Kur's hands pet your hair as gamzee holds your hand, running his thumb along it. "You ok sis?" He asked. You nodded, pursing your lips. Kurloz hugged you close to his chest, your hand still held in his brother's. Kurloz signed something to gamzee behind your back, and the younger leaned over to be closer to you. "Me and kurbro will always up and be here for you, lil mama" he whispered. You nodded against kur's shoulder, and felt gamzee hug your back. "We love you"

"I love you guys too..."

After your upset vibe passes, the three of you watch some TV. You have two arms draped over your shoulders... and you know this is weird, but you cant bring yourself to care. They are great... and together they make a perfect relationship for you. So, you tell them that.

The respond happily, and each kisses you softly before kissing one another, and they pick you up. The two treat you like a queen, walking you back to your room and tucking you in before they pile up with you. You lay between the two of them, smiling. And all you can feel is their hands on your hips and shoulders, completely surrounding you with affection.