Untitled Part 26

you slumped in your didningroom chair, your head falling listlessly into your hands. you feel a warm, comforting hand on your back and look up, finding kankri wih a kind and sympathetic look on his face. "you did the proper thing ___" he said, hand rubbing smooth circles on your shirt. you nod, feeling incredibly tired, but wanting to occupy your mind with something to keep you from regretting your decision. "would you like to call over that boyfriend of yours?" you ask him, giving as much of a sly smile as you could muster. 

he gives a frustrated look, but does not deny the accusation, his cheeks flushing with color quite promptly. "here" you say softly, handing over your cell phone. "i think a party is long overdue"

so, kankri calls the younger ampora brother, his face becoming more and more red the longer he speaks. after he is finished, he hands the phone back to you, and you immediately call gamzee, who will bring his brother. you also call dualscar, gaining mindfangs number from him and inviting her. you also invite rufioh. you figure you could get to know him better. but you sure knew who wasnt invited, and you were certain that kankri knew as well. 

all was set. there were movies, popcorn, music, and booze. (to kanny's disapproval) 

there was a cool knock on the door, lightly placed and holding a cirtain rhythm. somehow kankri knew that it was cronus. he straightened up, taking a sip of his water and smiling at his guest. apperently they had gotten more friendly than you thought. cronus waltzed up to kankri with an outdated cool-guy swagger, wrapping his arms around the shorter's shoulders and giving him a small kiss on his cheek. that was so cute. 

you still had to keep an eye on him though...

once the other guests arrived, you were chatting with mindfang, talking to her about your boss. yes you were a gossipy bitch... but it didnt matter you guessed. the woman was quick to slander the "good" name of dualscar ampora, and you were honestly not surprised at the stories she had to tell. some people are just crazy, you guessed. 

throughout the evening, you kept trying and trying to keep a steady stream of conversation between you and the other guests. it would keep your mind from wandering to... things you needed to forget. 

the first half of the night was spent swatting away the wandering hands of the makara brothers, taking body shots with mindfang, chatting it up with cronus, and having a fair share of makeout time with rufioh (oh he hadnt gotten his yet after all!) 

((AN: hey guys! ok, so this story is quickly coming to a close.  there will be one chapter after this, followed by a decision for you, the reader. there will be chapters for alternate endings since i have exposed our gorgeous young reader to many possible suitors. please enjoy, and share your thoughts with me on this idea, as well as suggesting what ending i should create first (or an ending you know i wouldnt create but that you would like to see! the endings im thinking of are: sollux, the brothers, mindfang, and rufioh (yes the brothers are a package deal :3) thank you all and i love you!))