meet the crew

you wake up to your annoying alarm clock and choke down some instant breakfast mix. this was your first day at a new job. it was at this place called club alternia. it was the hottest strip club in town. yes you are a stripper. it pays well and its fun so you don't care what people think. you don't do drugs. you aren't a hooker on the side. you are doing nothing wrong. anywho you step out of your little apartment and walk for about ten minutes to get to club alternia. you step in and you start to understand why its so popular. its actually good music playing. all diferent types of good music. the space is huge and decorated a deep violet. the large tables all have a pole in the middle. seperate booths branch off of the main room. the bar is really fancy looking with high end liquor and champagne only. a juggalo stands behind the bar looking really doped up. he waves at you and you giggle and wave back. the place is empty right now but a line is already forming outside. the party starts at sundown. "aye there she is!" a slightly piratey voice calls. an extremely handsome man throws his arm over your shoulders. you glance up and recognize the owner. a splash of violet in his hair and two scars across his face mark him as dualscar ampora. the mastermind behind this joint. "hello sir" you say. his booming laugh fills the air. " just call me dualscar alright?" you smile up at him "ok" you say. "let me show ya around eh?" you nod and he walks you up to the two largest men you have ever seen. they both have long hair but one has more of a mane that goes out in all directions. he is the larger of the two. "grandy, darkleer, this is our newest dancer" he says. "___ these guys are your protection" you hold out your hand and the shorter one just stares at it. the taller takes it with his massive one "its a pleasure to meet you motherfucker" he says. you smile at him. "you too" you say. a guy walks up and snakes an arm around your waist. "hey doll face" he said as he led you to the dj area. you looked up at him. he had red streaked hair in a fauxhawk and he was adorable! he took you behind the dj gear. "ok so you are going to have 3 songs in a set. I can get anything you want sweetheart and that doesn't just go for music" he says with a wink. you giggle and pick out three songs before the owner comes up to take you to meet more people. you get walked over to the bar where the juggalo boy is. " this is gamzee and he is my personal best friend" dualscar says. gamzee hold up a bottle of rum to the owner "for sure motherfucker" he says. the other smiles brightly and unscrews the lid. chugging a bit of it. gamzee turns his attention to you "hey sis you are real motherfuckin pretty." you smile. finally dualscar takes you to the dressing room to meet the other girls. the first you see has long black hair that falls in choppy layers. she also has an eyepatch. her body has some serious curves going on. she is wearing blue jean shorts at the moment and is puffing on a cigarette. "mindfang" "dualscar" well then. that was tense. the woman doesn't even look your way as she leaves. next you see a short thin girl with not much curve at all. she has a little cat hat on. "hello nepeta dear this is our newest dancer" the girl stands up and runs to you with a sudden burst of energy. she then tackles you. no shit. just tackles you. "ac pounces on her new furrrend" oh uhhh wow ok "umm hi?" dualscar picks her up off of you "she is an enthusiastic one eh?" he says. you laugh as he helps you up. a girl with extremely crazy hair came out of one of the side rooms. she looked you up and down and left. a girl with two long braids followed. you looked at dualscar and he just sighed. in the corner was a girl who was writing in this little green book. she looked up and smiled at you. you gave her a little wave. "the ofurrs will be here in a little while" she said. the owner nodded and took you to the back of the dressing room and an incredibly sexy woman stood there. "this is our waitress and costume designer" he said. "hello honey" "oh hi" you chirp. this was gonna be an interesting job huh?

A/N ok ok so I was watching magic mike and this happened! hooray! I'm looking forword to developing this!