an encounter of the asshole kind

backstage, you decide to sit nect to the girl with long wild hair and green, knowing eyes. she clutches a book in her hand, jumping when you greet her. as she speaks, her voice is high and sweet. "why hello!" you smile as she greets you. "what are you reading?" you ask her. she smiles a bit. "philosophy homework" she said. you quirk up an eyebrow. "your working here and going to school?" you ask. she nods. wow. you don't think you have ever actually met a stripper that was working through school. she gives a kitty cat smile and puts her book down,  chatting with you for a while and telling you how "furry purrty" you are.

you smile and nod and blush accordingly as she speaks. you think she is tons of fun! after that you and the smaller cat girl talk about shipping. (possibly you could get into it)

that's when you hear it... the beginning of your first song. hero by skillet. you smirk, wa ing goodbye to nepeta and walk out. lots of people dint understand how you dance to this. it involves a lot of hip movement, and headbanging. you slip the top off leaving you in your lacey bra. the guy who is dating the bouncer is tipping very genourously. you smile in his direction, seeing someone with crazed hair at the bar that isn't gamzee. hm. weird. you finish up the song and step off the stage, heading toward the guy. you tap his shoulder and he turns around. oh... wow. he has icy blue eyes that could stare into your soul. they actually are you think. his hair is inky black, skin super pale. he has piercings above and below his lips, plus one in his eyebrow. daaamn. he's smiling at you and is that sign language? fuck. you shake your head at him and he gets gamzee's attention. "he says he likes your song choice bro" the clowny bartender says. you smile. "thank you!" you say, figuring he isn't deaf since... music and all. after chatting it up with the makaras, you head backstage to get ready for your next song.

just as you are getting backstage, you are stopped by a cirtain lispy yell. "hey! you with the big athth!" sollux calls. you sigh and turn around, seeing his toothy smirk. "how about a lapdanthe cutie?" he asks. you roll your eyes, hands on your hips. "I'm theriouth" he says, holding up 100 bucks. you look and see the hipster kid next to him. "aww don't you want to buy one for your boyfriend?" you ask. eridan kinda looks down at his hands as sollux laughs. "thhut the hell up and get over here" he says. you sigh again, hearing a cirtain song come on. oh no. anything but this one.
apple bottom jeans
boots with the fur (the fur)

"to thith one" he said, looking even more proud of himself. you really hope psii doesn't see this...