Make him pay (rufioh's ending)

You stare blankly at him before sighing and rolling your eyes. You can't let him get away with this. You can't let him think this is okay. You'd make him regret it. So, you stepped aside, letting him in. He looked relieved... Poor guy don't know what he was getting himself into.

He begins to speak, but you turn, walking to Rufioh before pressing up against him. The DJ looks shocked, eyes going wide before you kiss him. Hard. It takes him two seconds to react, kissing back with the same intensity you gave. His arms snaked around your waist, his eyes shut as he focused in you.

It was strange really, how good he was at this. He seemed to know exactly what he was doing, and his fingers were light as a feather as they ran up and down your spine. Eventually you had to pull away, and he continued peppering soft kisses along your lips and cheeks. You giggled, and he whispered something foreign in your ear, making you grin.

Soon enough, the music was an afterthought for both of you. You danced, laughed, and kissed all while he clung to your hips. It was fun. Like it should be. You even really forgot why you had come over in the first place, since Sollux was long gone. However, you didn't separate from the man.

You didn't get totally smashed, not wanting rufioh to feel like he had to keep up with you. Still, you were having fun without it anyway. It was 1 AM when people started filing out, and your new found love interest was ready to go himself before you pulled him back, kissing his lips softly.

"Stay" you whispered.

"You got it doll"