taken

sollux's breath tastes like tequilla and honey as his lips go to war with your own liquor flavored ones. you run your hands through his dirty blonde hair, him nipping at your bottom lip.

the two of you walk into the apartment, him walking you backward with warm hands at your hips. said hands slide smoothly up and down your sides, lips parting from yours a moment as he whips off his shirt. he is scrawny but toned, V-lines deep and obvious. he had the sharp lines of a six pack showing, eyes shining softly with lust. he really did have a nice body to be so young.

his lips reconnected with yours in deep desire, clumsy and rushing for more. your hands ran up and down the smooth skin of his chest. his lips disconnected with yours again as he kissed and nipped at your neck. "you are tho beautiful" he whispered, reaching down and pulling off your shorts. you bite your lip, looking up at him with innocent looking eyes. he groans, biting his own lip. as he runs his hand up your inner theigh, both of you breathing heavily, you clamp your legs closed. "n-no" you say. he actually let's out a whimper. "why?" he asked.

you just shook your head, kissing his cheek softly. "I'm sorry" you say. he just sighs. "well dad thinkth I'm getting thome tho I'm locked out of the houthe" he said in an irritated way.

you smile, giggling. "you can sleep on the couch" you say sweetly.