the lapdance disaster

you sigh, stepping forward and eyeing the 100 bucks. you had to do this. that is pure profit. you look behind you, glancing at psiioniic and closing your eyes. walking over to sollux, you wrap your hands around his neck, a pure cocky smile on his face as you put your knees on either side of his lap. "fuck you" you whisper loudly as you begin to rock your hips back and forth. "thatth kinda what I'm aiming for honeybee" he whispers back, placing his hands on your hips. you roll them against his lap, causing him to bit his lip with those overly sharp teeth of his. "is someone flustered?" you ask him. he just gropes your half exposed ass as a response. "tho thexy" he says. for some insane reason, this makes you blush. you turn around since he seems to like your ass so much, and give him a nice view as you grind on him, trying not to look over at psii. the captor's boney hands grip your hips as he begins to grind up against you. the two of you continue this for the rest of the song and by the end he is panting and nursing a boner. you get up, pushing your hair out of your face as he surrenders the money with a soft smile. "damn" he said. you walk around his chair, planting a soft kiss on his cheek before you walk away to chill with gamzee and kurloz again. they congratulate you on a sexy job well done. all sollux does for the rest of the night is sit there and stare off into space. you are pretty sure you broke him.