clowning around

you get backstage and pick up your (fave color) shorts. your next dance won't be for a while. tying up your hair, you see dualscar heading into the same dressing room mindfang had been in. you didn't question it. this was a filthy buisness and dualscar probably cheated on his wife with a few of the dancers. you shook your head and started toward the bar waving to gamzee. he gave a dopey smile and asked you what your drink was. "uhhh cranberry and vodka?" you say. he smiles a bit. "you don't play around do ya sis?" he asked.you laghed and took a sip from the crystaline glass. you saw the young boy throwing glances at you. he looked somewhat familiar but you couldn't put your finger on it. to be honest, you probably weren't much older than him. probably just a few years. still, he had balls teasing you like that. as you think about it you see him beckon to you with his index finger. the hipster is looking at you as well. you laugh a little and look at gamzee. "hey, you wanna go over there with me? I think he wants something." gamzee looks around and sees he has no customers at the moment. probably because it is the girl with the braids turn. loud rap music blares in your ears as you and your juggalo walk over to the two. "hey sol bro!" he calls. the guy offers a head nod as a greeting but doesn't take his eyes off of you. you pull out the chair across from him and sit down in a relaxed way. he looks just as stress free as his cocky poker face never falters. "not that I don't /love/ sitting with random stragers but why exactly am I here?" you ask. you tend to be a little sarcastic sometimes. the young guy smirks. "hey calm down... edth dad can fire you pretty damn eathily" shit... they know dualscar. you look to the hipster and he even has a smirk. you sigh. "ok may I at least know the names of the two little shits who are screwing me over?" you say. they laugh. "I'm thollux" he says. you could tell he had a lisp but you decided to fuck with him "thollux?" you say. he makes a face. "tholl... thollu... fuck you" he says. you laugh, I'm just messing with you doll I'm _____"

"it'th nithe to thee you thtill call me doll"

A/N awww shit! ok so if you can't understand the lisp I'm so sorry. also... THIS IS NOT WHAT WORKING IN A STRIP CLUB IS LIKE. I AM NOT TELLING YOU TO GO BECOME A STIPPER. THIS IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT ONLY...ok sorry. I don't think any of you were thinking that but I felt like a bad influence. love y'all <>