his weird taste

You drag kanny from The club, and the pounding music fades from your abused ears. Your friend's eyes are a bit wild and sleep deprived. At least he doesn't look drunk. You put a hand on your hip and he mirrors your action. "You do realize that's my boss' brother" You say in a serious tone. He just gives you his sassy little gay face. That's when Mindfang walks from the club. She's wearing camouflage pants and a white tank top. Damn she looked kind of good. "Hey!" She called to you. You turned, raising an eyebrow. "What's wrong?" You ask. She just saunters up as smooth as can be. A hand slips around your waist, a cigarette hanging from her lips. "I thought I should actually introduce myself" she said, taking a drag and blowing it out. Kankri gives you a look, and you just shrug. You look at the woman, wrapping your own arm around her hips. Why not?

You and her talk about a few things, sharing the cigarette she has. That's before Sollux came out of the club. He walked up to you, tapping your shoulder. "Can I talk to you?" He asked. You rolled your eyes, but a soft side of you gave in. You turned to tell Mindfang you'd be back, and were greeted with her lips. Damn. She kissed you for a moment, releasing you after biting your lip. "Go on" she said, giving your ads a smack as you did.

Sollux took you by the hand after that, walking you down the block a ways before turning to you....