loving the brothers

you wake up wrapped in kurloz's arms, his soft snores floating through the air. what is also in the air is the smell of breakfast. you wriggle away from the sweet mime and walk into the kitchen, a smell of pure heaven hitting your nose. in the kitchen stands gamzee, shirtless. his hair is more messed up than usual, soft pale skin stretched across his lanky muscles as his steel blue-grey eyes shined. he was smiling... as always and stirring something in your frying pan. "gamz?" you ask, rubbing your tired eyes. "oh hey pretty mama" he said, soft growling voice rolling through the air. it almost made you shiver. "whatcha doin?" you ask. he smiles over at you. "just some motherfuckin wicked ass cooking" he said. "hey sis you wanna blaze it later on?" you smile at his short attention span. "sure gam... just let me wake up a little first."

after gamzee finishes making breakfast burritos, you and him go into your room and jump on his brother. effectively waking him up. kurloz chuckled, wrapping his arms tightly around you and getting up, twirling you around. you giggle softly, your arms tight around his shoulders. you all sit and eat breakfast together and you try really hard not to spray milk from your nose. the boys are still shirtless and you are really trying not to stare at their rather perfect bodies. why do you associate with so many hot dudes? you have no idea. after breakfast you all smoke a joint and bum around for a while before you go to pay a visit to an old friend. kankri.

you had been thinking about visiting him for a while now but you hadnt really made a move on it until now. today just felt like the day. you tell kur and gamz that they can chill at your place till they go to the club and youll meet them there. you walk out of the apartment and head downtown toward the vantas house. you arrive close to 3 o clock and knock on the pale red door.  a soft click comes as signless unlocks the door and opens it. "hey signless!" you say loudly. the man rose an eyebrow at you but then the slow realization came over his face. "____?" he asked. you nodded and jumped forward, hugging the man. he smiled. "hi sweetie"

"signless...do you know where kankri is?"