you can't fit the square in the round hole

Kankri looked shocked for a moment before he shook his head. "I... do not believe that would be a good idea ____" he said. you tugged on the sleeve of his sweater. "come on kanny!" you said, pouting softly as you looked at him. he sighed. "fine" He said.

you practically skipped to work, the cranky boy trailing behind you. as you entered, you could already see your old friend getting overwhelmed. he was completely out of his element in the thumping bass and disorienting lights.

you turned around and smiled at him. "you okay kanny?" you ask. He nods, unsure of himself.  "here, there are my friends Kurloz and Gamzee" you say. he gives a nervous nod of his head to them and Kurloz smiles. he signs something and Kankri blushes. you look to gamzee for assistance. "he said lil bro was real cute and shit" said the clowning bartender.

you leave Kankri to speak with the brothers, going and getting dressed. after your set of "tainted love" by Marylin Manson, "never wanted to dance" by mindless self indulgence, and "paralyzer" by finger eleven, you were ready to go home.

as you approached the sweater bearing boy, you noticed Dualscar's brother chatting with him. you rose an eyebrow, but Kankri was too busy yammering. was this guy actually listening to him? wow.

you waited a while before interrupting, apologizing and telling kanny it was time to head home. you were actually worried about him, knowing he was a bit naive and not really trusting the Ampora.

the boy sighed, turning to the greaser and telling him they would continue this later. You raised an eyebrow before the guy nodded. "sure thin kanny babe" he said. Kankri rolled his eyes, but you could see the soft blush on his face. he was your best friend. you knew him.

"you. me. talk. now" You say, pulling him from the club against his will.