a split second decision

you enter the club, smiling at dualscar who waves you down. "so I saw ya go home with that lad o'er there" he says pointing to sollux. "how'd that go eh?". you roll your eyes. "I didn't fuck him!" "oh the poor lad..." he said. you chuckle, stealing his whiskey and running over to your little boy toy.

"hi sollux!" you say, sitting across from him and sitting your feet up on his lap. he rolls his eyes. "what no kiss?" you sigh. "I have an appearance to keep up here." you say. he frowns.

you look at him and sigh. "I know exactly what type of guy you are" you say, sitting up straight. "you are the type of guy who acts like as asshole and makes a girl want him. then, when you have her caught in this little facade it all comes crumbling down because in reality you can't stand to be alone. and when you get jealous, you just play pitiful."

he stares blankly at you, bi colored eyes wide. "and guys like you shouldn't fall for girls like me" you finish, standing up and walking away from him.

~'~'~'~~~~~~~~'~'~'~~~~

a few hours later you heard your cue. white zombie. you do rather well on stage, earning good tips but something was off. your usual flirtatious antics were gone because you didn't want to make eye contact with sollux captor.

you don't talk to rufioh at all, despite his relentless calling you over. though, when offered a drag from a  blunt from gamzee and kurloz, you agree. somehow kurloz finds a way to put his arm over your shoulders

and you let him

soon enough, mindfang is on stage which means you will be soon. as you go to get up, kurloz catches your jaw in a boney hand and gives you a quick kiss on the lips.

you can practically feel solux staring daggars at you two. still, kurloz was chill as shit. maybe you'd invite the makara brothers to movie night at your place?