back to work?

the next day you were ready to take that place on! you straightened your hair and got there early for porrim to do your makeup and put you in a nice outfit. she picks out something black and leather. you raise an eyebrow but she tells you that they will eat it up. its a short top that's a bit too tight for your chest size. it stops just below your breasts and long torn sleeves adorn your arms. you pick out your songs with rufioh and he keeps staring at you. "you know, I thought you would be used to strippers by now" you say. "hey I don't see anything wrong ith enjoying my work a little doll" he retorts with a quick grope of your rear end. you smile and slap his ass in return. "so I can enjoy mine" you say with a wink as you walk away, throwing your hips. hooray for confidence. "ah it looks like ya are still alive huh?" calls dualscar from the bar. he is sitting next to psiioniic, who looks you up and down before shaking his head and averting his eyes. you can imagine how akward he feels, knowing you at twelve and all.

after a few jokes with dualscar and stealing a swig or two of the rum he had been drinking, you decide you have an okay boss. soon, the first people start to trickle in. you flirt a little, getting some nice tips before talking to the one guy who looks like rufioh. he seems rather at home here, feet lounging on the table. you walk up behind him, putting your hands on his shoulders and leaning down to whisper in his ear. "hi cutie" you say softly. he jumps a bit before turning to face you. he chuckled, nice square jaw flexing as he did so. "I wouldn't do that if I were you" he spoke with a heavy accent. "oh really? why?" you asked. "well for one, I'm dating the bouncer" he said. "and another, my ex girlfriend is mindfang" you throw your hands up and instead decide to sit across from him. "wait wait wait. wich bouncer?" you asked timidly. you really couldn't imagine this sexy guy with either if them but you really hoped it wasn't the exceedingly creepy one. "grandy" he says with a laugh. "he's the only reason I'm here"

you think on that for a moment. it must be either really depressing or really fufilling to see your ex girlfriend as a stripper. that's pretty interesting. you sigh, checking the time before getting up. "it was nice to meet you" you say. "you as well" he adds with a kiss to your hand. oh god so suave! you take a shakey breath before heading back stage. this was gonna be your night. you could feel it.