8

Mika's POV

It has been a few months since Hirashi has been living with me in Sanguinem. We grew close almost like best friends, we fool around all the time and sometimes pull pranks on Lacas and Rene. It was fun being with her, I felt like I was at home with Yuu and Akane and all my family members. To be honest, I started seeing Hirashi as one of them, But I still do miss my family. Hate to admit it but I feel like Hirashi's blood is much better than Krul's, And I don't know what I am going to do once she returns to Shinjuku.

"Yo, that is not how you do it, you IDIOT." Hirashi yelled from the other side of the room.

"I don't know how to do it, I've been living in this horrible place since I can remember, Unlike you who been outside." I said in the middle of hysteric laughs.

"Shut up, watch your tone boy."

"You shut your mouth hoe."

"Fuck you."

"Fuck you back bitch."

"Ok......ok I am tired please stop I can't laugh anymore."I said as I lied down on my bed, Hirashi was just staring at me with a grin on her face.

In the few months Hirashi was here, the both of us and the rest of the vampires were entrusted to participate in the invasion of Shinjuku and capture Moon Demon Company forces. In the middle of the battle I met yuu. I was so shocked, I didn't know what to do. Sadly yuu didn't believe me when I told him how the humans were using him. But that is all in the past, next time I see him I am going get him out of there.