14

Oi....Oi....Oi how have you guys been doing? I am so happy that this story has reached this much and that people are actually reading it like seriously, do you guys find this interesting?

To my readers who need more, My hero academia stories, I am planning on writing a story named 'ROYAL LOVE Katsuki Bakugou'. Just know that the book will be published as soon as 'BlOOd BATH' has been completed.

Without further ado, let us begin the new chapter.

Mika's POV

"Let me fucking go!!" Hirashi said in a stern voice.

"No Hira, please I want to tell you the truth."

"You told and did enough, Mikaela, just let me go. I have places to be." Her dark ruby red eyes where staring right into my soul.

The fact that she called me by name and not the nickname she used to call me, hurt me from the core. I let go of her hand, not being able to look at her, I kept my face down. Tears forming in my eyes.

Hirashi walked away with her so called boyfriend leaving me there like a complete fool. I have to talk to her, I have to tell her the truth and get her back.

"Um.. I am sorry Mika, I am probably sure she will understand you and love you again like she used too."

"Yeah, I don't think so." I said still looking down.

"Why?"

"Because SHE HAS A FUCKING BOYFRIEND."

I screamed at Lacas in anger and and self hate. He just looked at me in utter shock. That's when I realized what I just did. "I am sorry, I really am."

"Ya I know man, it is fine."

We continued our patrols, and the only thing in my head is the thought of Hirashi with another guy and not me.

Hirashi's POV

Me and Hikaru is walking back to our apartments, Our walk was silent. I can't believe that blonde ass bitch had the fucking audacity to even talk to me after what he did. I truly hate him with everything in me.

We finally reached the cross road where me and Hikaru separate.

"Well, I guess it is time for us to go different ways."

I didn't respond to him as I was still thinking about what Mika wanted to tell me.

"Hey, You okay." Hikaru asked as he waved his hand in front of my face.

"Yeah I am fine, I was just thinking."

"About him, Listen don't let that jerk get to you."

"Your strong and I know that." He said as he looked at me with soft eyes.

See this is the reason why I love this man, he loves me no matter what and sticks with me through thick and thin.

"Ok, I love you." I said as I buried my face into his chest to hide my red face.

"Heh... I love you too Hira." He said with a chuckle.

We looked at each other in the eye and then leaned in. I felt his soft lips touch mine and I felt my heart at ease, but there is one slight issue. I don't get those sparks when I kiss Hikaru. The first time I kissed Mika, it gave me butterflies and I really enjoyed it.

We said our good byes and went our separate ways. I smiled to my self on how nice and kind Hikaru could be. He was the best, but what about

Mika...