11

Mika's Pov

I bit my lips as I walked towards the door, looking at Hirashi's sleeping state once more before I left the apartment in sorrow. 

Heh.......I don't deserve her. She is way too good, even if she was, krul would fucking kill me if she came to know about me and Hirashi.

Flashback~

Everything in italics is the flashback

"And yeah I know she is pretty and stuff but, Mika if I come to know that you and my sister fell in love I will end the both of you, and that is a fucking promise."

"your mine Mika~" Krul said as she gave me a sinister look.

"There is no way I am going to love your sister or you, never the least a vampire. I will never admit defeat and I am not your property for you to claim me Krul." 

"Oh, dear Mika you never learn."

"Yeah whatever now shoo, I have more subjects of mine to take care of." Krul said as she singed me to get out of her throne room.

End of flashback~

I felt anger and sadness fill the emptiness in my heart. I know Hira has been going through a lot and I don't want her to get hurt because of me. I am putting her happiness and well being before mine. 

4 years later~

STILL MIKA'S POV

4 years, 4 fucking years has passed since I left Hirashi. Ever since then I haven't heard from her expect for this one time where she came to sanguinem to ask Krul where I was, I hid in the hostage room the day she came.

Now I am 20 but still looks like a 16 year old. The humans and vampires live in co-existence, no more war, no more hostages. Just a peaceful life.

Krul doesn't like me anymore because she found another younger male vampire to drool over. Fortunately, now I can live happily without having her clinging by my side every damn minute, But I am not entirely happy though. I promised myself that I would find Hirashi and make her mine again so until then I will try my best to avoid all sorts of distractions. 

I am the part of the squad that patrols Shinjuku for any sort of conflict between a human and a vampire. I was having a night shift today and I was patrolling next to Lacas who won't stop his infernal babbling about his boyfriend Rene. I am happy for him, at least he gets to be with the person he loves.

"Hikaru your so funny." I heard a girl say from the near distance. 

I immediately recognized her voice.....it was Hirashi, Her thoughts swept into my mind like a wave. I knew this was the day I finally meet her again, but she was with someone else.....

holding hands.