22

Hirashi's POV

I opened my wardrobe and looked through my clothes, to find my vampire uniform. I am going to go Sanguinem and meet Mika. I put on my uniform. I am confident enough to go there and slap that blonde bitch.

I walked all the way to the mansion and saw Krul sitting on her throne. She gasped when she saw me.

"H..Hirashi!!" Krul called out.

"Hello, your highness," I said, being as formal as I could.

"Hira, Why is there a formality between us?"

"I dunno cause, your the one who ruined mine and Asura's childhood and teenage life." I stated.

"You know that is not true."

"Well, then why did you ruin mine and Mika's relationship???"

She was perplexed and just sat there looking dumb. I scoffed.

"Cat got your tongue?" I asked.

She didn't reply after that and I just walked to where the staff's/other vampire's rooms are located.

I finally came across the room me and Mika used to live in. I took a deep breath and held my hand up to the door handle when I heard an annoying voice call out to me.

"Hira-chan your back~" Ferid said, in a stupid way.

"Ya, You got a problem with that?"

"Why you gotta be so mean?" Ferid pouted.

"Shut up and leave, I am not in the mood for this." I said.

"Fine, Mika is not in there btw." He said before leaving.

What, he is not? I opened the door and checked to make sure Ferid wasn't lying and only to find that Mika is not there.

I searched the entire grounds for Mika, until I saw him sitting near the ending of the bridge which connects the mansion and the hostage room.

"Hey you!" I called out.

He turned around and his eyes shot open.

"Hira...Oh my god." He said, which I could barely hear.

"What, this is not the first time your seeing me."

He got up from where he was sitting and ran up to me. I was about to get out of his way, but instead I found myself hugging him back.

"Mika, Why did you leave?" I asked.

"I..I couldn't take it anymore, you were happy with another guy and I didn't want to ruin your relationship with Hikaru." Mika said.

"You never ruined it, you just made it even better by telling me the truth and by being my friend again." I answered.

"But I wanna be more than friends, I love you Hira!"He said, hugging me tighter.

"I..I love you too."

"What about Hikaru?" Mika asked pulling himself off me, looking at my face.

"He is a gentleman unlike you." I said smiling.

I told Mika everything, He was happy to know that we could be back together and the same time felt guilty about Yuna.

At the end, everything is alright and we are finally together, nothing can separate us now.

THE END