16

Mika's POV

"Well it all began the day I came to sanguinem, Your sister, the queen fell in love with me and you noticed that probably cause she is very clingy and won't let me talk to any girl. The day you came to sanguinem, Krul warned me that I should stay away from me and that if you I were to fall in love with you, she would kill the both of us. In the letter, I wrote to you, I clearly stated that I never hated you and that I will not risk your life for the sake of us being together. It is true, I felt broken and miserable the day I left you, but I had no choice." I said as I started eating and honestly, it tastes very good.

"Then why are you back in my life again?"

"Krul got another younger male vampire as her pet and fortunately, she doesn't want me anymore and so I assumed she wouldn't mind us being together."

Hirashi's POV

I felt bad for this guy, really none of this was meant to happened. I didn't know my sister was this bad that she would forbid me from being with the guy I truly loved. Heh....she has always been like this.....only cared about herself. We talked for hours and hours after that, knowing the truth now I feel relived when I am with him. We were on the couch cuddling, well not exactly my head was just on his shoulder and his arm was wrapped around my waist.

"This is fun."

"Yeah I really missed you. It was very boring without you back in sanguinem."

"Now how about you go get me some hot chocolate and a blanket, while I monitor your TV?"

I walked towards my room and grabbed a blanket, throwing it at him. He immediately wrapped himself in my blanket.

"Cozy."

"You know I am not your slave, that will be 50 yen."

"Pfft...." Mika snorted. I just glared at him. 

"Well, I asked for a blanket AND hot chocolate! Do I see any hot cocoa? Nope.

"That's bad service I want my money back!" He smirked at me.

"Sorry no refunds."

"Well then I am not recommending you to any of my friends." 

We were laughing and giggling about all the things we did in the past 4 years, we talked about the war between the fangs and the humans and about more shit.

"How did you meet Hikaru." Mika asked as he looked down at me.

"Oh.....um I met him in the middle of a squad meeting, he is a colleague of mine."

"I see."

Mika just stared at me, his eyes was full of lost love and lust. He leaned in and so did I. I forgot about everything in the world and honestly I wanted this moment to last forever.