Epilogue - Part 1

Trip

You slowly opened your eyes: the cause of your awakening was the sun entering through the curtains and reaching your eyes.

You slightly growled and turned around in your double-sized bed.

Two months had passed ever since you returned back on the Earth, and obviously lots of stuff happened: Lio wasn't a Burnish anymore, and Promepolis was still in the middle of reparations after Kray messed up.

But everything was going to be okay.

And as for you, you bought a house together with Lio, and now lived together with your boyfriend: it obviously made you happy.

You were trying to fall asleep again when you heard the bedroom door open: you shut your eyes closed and furrowed your eyebrows, not wanting to be disturbed.

But you only heard a sweet laugh.

"You sure love sleeping, do you?" a familiar masculine voice said, as sounds of steps approached you.

The owner of that voice sat down on his side of the bed, lied down and hugged you from behind, as you still refused to respond, craving for dear sleep.

Seeing that you didn't want to wake up, whoever was hugging you leaned in and approached your ear, causing a tingling sensation to run down your back.

"Love, wake up, we have things to do today, don't we?" the voice said.

You reluctantly and groggily opened one eye, and looked at whoever was talking to you.

Lio was there on his side of the bed, hugging you with a big smile: he was wearing a white t-shirt and short gym pants.

"...did you really have to wake me up?" you protested like a kid.

Lio helplessly sighed, and did something that surely woke you up: he grabbed your back and under your knees out of nowhere and carried you around like a bride, causing you to feel scared for a second and feel adrenaline, now wrapping your arms around his neck.

"What the hell are you doing?!" you protested.

But you stopped whining when he kissed you on the lips with a smile, ending up with you crashing for a second.

He laughed it off.

"Morning, love" he told you with a smile.

"...morning" you replied now hiding your face in his shoulder: his kisses always had the power to calm you down.

Even though you could walk, Lio kept carrying you around like a bride until you reached the kitchen, and then he gently put you on your chair.

"What do you want to eat?" he asked as he took pans and glasses.

"...I can help too" you said, trying to stand up, but Lio immediately stopped you from doing so.

"No way miss, you stay right where you are and wait until I finish cooking your breakfast, understood?" he said half-seriously.

"...pancakes" you replied to his previous question and looked down biting your lips.

Lio chuckled and turned around to prepare pancakes: as for you, you looked at his slim figure as he moved around and prepared all the ingredients.