Chapter 2

(Ochako's POV)
  "So you're not here to turn us in?" I asked. Izuku had his hand stopping me from getting any closer to the man.
  "No, not yet at least. I'm here to propose an offering,"
  "What kind of offering?" Izuku asked.
  "Me and some friends want to kill the number 1 hero. We would love to have you join us, Midnight Murderers," the man smirked at us. I squeezed Izuku's shoulder.
  "As much as we're tempted too, we have a certain person we're going after. Once we kill him, we'll have nothing else to do. So sure, once we kill him we'll join," I said. The man ran his actual hand through his hair.
  "Who is this person you're after?" He asked.
  "Katsuki Bakugou," Izuku mumbled.
  "I see. What a coincidence. All Might and Katsuki Bakugou are going to a training facility in about a week. We're planning on paying them a visit," he said. He scratched his neck. "I'm Shigaraki. Leader of a group called the LOV,"
  "Perfect. Where do we go? I'm tired of living in this broken ass vacant shop," Izuku said. It was true. This shit shop used to be a candy shop from what we could tell. The first few nights were tough but we got used to it.
  "Well, then. Let's go now, shall we?" Shigaraki grinned. A snapped and a portal appeared out of nowhere.
  "Is this your quirk? Teleportation?" I asked.
  "No, this is on of my friends quirks," We went into the portal and we ended up in a bar like place. "Welcome, Midnight Murderers, to the LOV,"