Chapter 18

(Bakugou POV)

I slowly woke up. I was... strapped to a chair? And I could barely move. I hear a little girl's laugh. And I see green hair.

"Deku! Where the hell am I?!"

"Oh, he's awake. Shigaraki!" Deku calls. I see the little girl I was supposed to save sitting right next to him and Floaty Bitch.

"Hi, Mr.Boom Boom Man!" She happily waves at me. Death stares from Kirby and Deku. What a nice combination. Happy waves and death stares. Swell.

"So your Katsuki Bakugou in your full glory?"

It was that bitch from the USJ.

"Tsk. I won't be telling you anything."

"I don't want to know anything. Although, it would be helpful. Anyway, I want you to join the LOV."

"Join you?! Are you insane?! Whatever, All Might and Eraserhead will find me."

"If you play along, we'll spare you. If not, we'll make you join the hard way. Or you can join Heaven. You're choice."

The kid is drawing with crayons on the table as Deku fiddles with a knife and compliments her drawing. Kirby walks out of the room and comes back in with colored pencils. They all look so happy. And then we have the rest of the stupid league. Hours of trying to convince me to join, the one who can't use chapstick sighs.

"Izuku, could you help me?" He says.

"Uh... sure. What do you want me to do?"

At this point the kid and Kirby are asleep on the couch.

"Do you have a quirk that can hypnotize people?"

"No...?"

"Then find a way to make him join. I tired of the same response."

"What makes you think my attempt will be any different?"

"I dunno. You were his friend, weren't you?"

"I mean, I guess so."

"Okay. I'm gonna get a drink." He leaves the room so it's just me, him, and the sleeping kid and Kirby.

"You don't have to do this, Deku. We can help you."

"I'm long past a point where anyone could help me. Who's fault do you think that is?"

"I- I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything I said and did. I'm sorry I told you to end your life. I'm sorry!"

I think I startle him a bit. Kirby rubs her eyes and sits up. Her hair is all messed up and she's still in the clothes they were during the attack earlier.

"I don't accept. Maybe you should've said that to Deku. Not Izuku."

"Deku is still in there. I know he can hear me."

"He's gone, Katsuki. Along with Kacchan."

Kacchan... I haven't heard that name in a long time.

"If you come with me, we can find Deku again! Trust me, UA can help!"

"UA can't help! They'll put me in rehab!"

"Maybe that's what you need, psycho!"

He's silent. Kirby looks at him worried.

"Is everything okay, Mr.Izuku?"

"It's fine, Eri."

A hand grabs her arm.

"Eri!" Kirby and Deku yell.

"Has he joined yet?"

"N-No! But it's working, alright?!"

"Not good enough, apparently."

He grabs the kid's neck with 4 fingers like he did to me earlier. She's paralyzed with fear.

"If you don't let her go, there will be consequences." Kirby threatens.

"What's going on?" That weird ghost guy teleports here as the vampire and a living patchwork blanket peek over the corner.

"If you hurt her, I will kill you."

His finger inches closer to her neck. I can't do anything but watch.

"How about this. Katsuki joins, she's stays with you. If not, I'll give her to my boss as promised and she'll probably die. Katsuki's choice, not yours."

They both turned to me. Sweat ran down my face as tears ran down the kid's.

"Stop moving, kid. You'll only make it worse."

That's when she bit down on his arm.

"OW! YOU LITTLE SHIT!"

She immediately ran towards Deku and Kirby. Deku picked her up and handed her to Kirby. The straps on my arms unlatched.

"Go. Before I change my mind."

"Deku-"

"GO."

I run outside knowing damn well this'll be the last time I see him for a long time.