Chapter 17

(Izuku POV)

"So that's it? You want Katsuki to join us?"

"Well, he obviously tried to get you killed. So yeah, I think he would be a great addition."

"Love, calm down. I'm sure they have a good reason for this." Ochako grabbed my arm. I sigh. They were right. As the sky got darker, we started getting ready. Toga made sure all her syringes were ready for blood, Twice made multiple clones of Dabi, Ochako and I readied our blades, Mustard helped us all get our gas masks in place, Muscular was in his position, and Shigaraki was doing God knows what.

"Izuku, I feel... uneasy."

"Is this about Eri?"

"Yeah. After what they said last night..."

"If they try to hurt me, you, or Eri then they will suffer the consequences."

Ochako nodded her head and was quiet for the rest of the waiting time.

"Mustard, do your thing."

"With pleasure."

He laughed like a maniac and strange gas started to spread.

"Go ahead, everyone. Do as you please. Mr.Compress will handle Katsuki."

"Who?"

"A new member. Don't worry about it."

Me and Ochako ran off. We found a large building and inside were a few students and a teacher.

"Do you know who that teacher is? He looks like a hero, Izu."

"Vlad King. His quirk is to control is blood or so I think."

"Tsk. Mina is in there."

"Your pink alien friend, right?"

"Yep."

I unlocked the window and opened it ever so slightly so the gas could get in. We went on our way again and saw a group of students.

"It seems like Jirou and Hagakure have already been affected by the gas."

"Some of the students from your trip to the mall with Eri?"

"Yeah. Momo and a few others are there, too."

"So what do we do? Take them out?"

"We shouldn't kill them. They're no threat. At least get them unconscious."

"Got it. No murder."

We got the advantage of a suprise attack and we finished dealing with them pretty quickly.

"Where the hell is Toga? She skipped away awhile back and I haven't seen her since." Ochako said, wiping sweat off her forehead.

"You're right."

We made our way through the woods and eventually found Toga. She had Tsu barely breathing on the ground.

"Oh my, God! Tsuyu!"

Ochako quickly ran over to her.

"Is she okay? I've never seen her be so worried about anyone besides you and Eri."

"Ex friends, I guess you can say."

"Izu! Can you help her?! Use a healing quirk?!"

"Of course. Your wish is my command, Ochako." I smiled.

Cuts and scratches all over her. She was bleeding out at an alarming rate. My clapped my hands together and held them over Tsu. Her breathing became more stable and the wounds healed up.