Chapter 3

(Ochako's POV)
  "And you're trying to kill All Might why?" Izuku asked. He sipped on his red wine and dabbed his face with a napkin.
  "We have some disagreements on what we are allowed to do," Shigaraki said. He scratched his neck again. A man named Kurogiri eyed us up and down.
  "And you have been killing people in sweatshirts and cargo pants?" he said.
  "It's the only thing we could find and steal without being to obvious," I explained.
  "I see. We'll get you some new gear. What exactly is your quirk, Izuku Midoriya?" He asked.
  "My quirk is to steal other people's quirks. Permanently. I'm also able to use it. Second, I don't go by Midoriya. It's just Izuku," he said. He seemed a but upset with all the questions.
  "What kind of gear are you suggesting, Kurogiri?" I asked.
  "I'm sure we can find something for you both. Ochako, how do you feel about dresses?" He continued to inspect us both. A few days later, after some measurements, we got new clothes. The texture was to die for. The silk felt smooth against my skin. I walked out our new room and saw Izuku leaning against the brick wall.
  "You look gorgeous, Ochako," Izuku tucked a strand of hair behind my ear.
  "No need to flatter me, Izuku," I smiled. His beautiful tuxedo on with his light skin and green hair were a perfect mix.
  "C'mon, you love birds," Shigaraki called. We went to the main room and discussed our plan to invade the training facility. "It's going to be tomorrow. We're going out tonight so you can gain some quirks Izuku," We left HQ and Izuku stole some quirks. And then we killed some people. Maybe a good 2 dozen. In 1 night. But that didn't matter. We went to bed and I had a dream. A vision maybe. I saw Izuku and Bakugou. I had never really interacted with him but I knew what he looked like. Izuku was on the ground, and Bakugou was the one pinning him down. I tried to stop him, but I had chains around my arms. Bakugou picked Izuku up and started to walk away. I struggled but I finally broke the chains, I ran after him but as soon as I was going to grab Izuku's hand, I woke up. We had 4 hours until we were going to attack. I got up and walked to the bar. Kurogiri was there cleaning glass cups.
  "Trouble sleeping, young Ochako?" He asked as I sat down.
  "Yeah, I guess so," he slid me a glass of wine. "Could you help me review the plan?"
  "What do you wish to review?" He replied. We spent the next hour talking about the plan and why we're doing what we're doing. Izuku woke up a bit later.
  "Get enough sleep, love?" He placed his hand on my shoulder and sat next to me.
  "Yep. We've just been reviewing the plan," I sent him a smile. Kurogiri set mochi on the counter. I finished my 3rd cup of wine.
  "Keep that up and you'll end up drunk before we get there," Kurogiri laughed.
  "Eh. I don't give 2 shits at this point. I just want Katsuki to die. As long as we kill him then I don't care if I'm drunk while we're there," I chomped on the mochi and rest my head on Izuku's shoulder. Shigaraki finally woke up and sat down.
  "Alright, we have 3 hours until we're going to attack. Pro Heroes are going to be there. If we get caught, we can't give up any information," He said.
  "No promises. If we get caught, I only care about her. I'll give any of you up if it means my dear Ochako is safe," Izuku said menacingly. Our code was to do anything if it meant the other was safe. We got dressed and before we knew it we had 15 minutes before our strike.
  "Izuku, are you excited? This could be the day, Katsuki dies!" I squealed.
  "Yep. Finally, my revenge is near. Ahem, sorry, OUR revenge," he adjusted his hair. I fixed his tie which was slightly out of place. He flattened my long, gray glove. I rested on his chest.
  "Let's go, you 2. We have to leave now," Shigaraki rushed into our room. Izuku  helped me up and held me tight as Kurogiri made his portal. Dozens of street criminals ran past us. When everyone else was through, we walked into the portal. A group of people were next to a set of stairs.
  "Who the hell are you?" A man asked. He had long black hair and yellow goggles. He looked tired and held onto his scarf.
  "Pro Hero, Eraserhead. If I knew you were a teacher, maybe I would've tried to enter UA, after all!" Izuku chuckled. Behind him, I saw that bitch ass bully.
  "Izuku, there's Katsuki," I whispered.
  "I see him, love," Izuku walked forward and I was right behind him. "Our deepest apologies, Eraserhead, but we're here for All Might. And Katsuki Bakugou,"