Chapter 9

(Ochako's POV)

Toga pushed me into a wall and pinned my shirt to it with a knife.
"What is your status with Izuku, huh?" She asked. She held another knife to my neck.
"Why do ya wanna know? You tryin to take him from me?" I wasn't scared of some other murderer who no one knew! She doesn't even have a reason to kill besides wanting to see blood! At least I have motives!
"I want him. I want to see him bleed. He would be much cuter. Not that he isn't already,"
"So you want to hurt MY Izuku? Not gonna happen. I'll kill you before you even see the chance, hun. And I won't hold back,"
"I could kill you right now. Izuku would need a shoulder to cry on and that shoulder is mine,"
"No, no. If he found out you killed me, he'd rip you apart,"
"Aw, Izuku said something similar to Dabi. How adorable,"
"And by the way, he's my boyfriend. Mine and mine only,"
"Well see about that. I will win him over. Even if it means I have to play dirty," Toga giggled and skipped away into the portal. The knife had ripped my shirt and all my shirts were packed away. I sighed and walked through the portal. I sat next to Izuku on his hospital bed.
"Are you feeling well, love?" He asked me.
"Izuku, I should be asking you that. I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have gotten caught up with my own shit. I should've helped you and then maybe you wouldn't have-" I started to choke on my own tears. I clenched my fists which were resting on my lap. Izuku sat up and wiped my face.
"You have nothing to be sorry for. I love you," He pulled me in for a kiss. I knew that Toga was just staring at us from the background. Perfect. I loved seeing her pissed. I let go and got one of my old hoodies from the boxes which had all our stuff inside. I slipped it on and walked over to Kurogiri.
"Hey, where did you pack the wine?"
"I swear to god, Ochako. You're not even a legal adult yet. For fuck's sake calm down. It's in the box next to Dabi," Pretty sure me, Dabi, and Shigaraki ended up drunk. I woke up the next morning leaning on the wall of the bathroom.
"Fuck me..." When I walked out, Dabi was asleep half way off the couch with bottle of alcohol in his hand. Shigaraki had his head down on counter. I shoved Dabi onto the ground and sat down. I turned on my phone and checked the news. Sure enough, our old base had been swarmed by heroes. Heh heh. Embarrassing!