Chapter 19

(Ochako POV)

"Toga, Dabi. I want you to kill the traitors. Get the kid."

Toga's eyes grew wide.

"Shiggy! We can't kill them! Th-They're important to the LOV, aren't they?!"

"Not anymore."

"Come on, Toga. I've been wanting to get rid of that green haired bastard for awhile now."

I tighten my grip on Eri.

"Touch them and I'll end your life." Izuku clenched his fist.

"Relax. This will be quick and painless."

I ran over and set Eri down in front of the closet door. I bent down so I was eye level with her.

"Eri, stay in there. We'll let you out when we're done with them, okay?"

"*snf* O-Okay. Promise?"

"Promise."

She went inside and I locked the door. Izuku handed me a knife.

"I didn't want to do this, but you have no right to hurt us." I growl.

"Now now, let's all calm down and-"

"Shut up, Kurogiri!"

I throw my knife but he dodges out of the way. It barely misses Toga. She has a small cut on her face which starts bleeding. She touches on the cut and licks the blood off her finger.

"Oh. I see."

She throws the knife back towards me but Izuku blocks it. With his hand. Which the knife went through.

"Izuku!"

"I'm fine."

He pulls the knife from out of his hand and gives it back to me. He smiles. That's when I knew they were going to die. He ran past me and tackled Dabi.

"Get off me!" He set his body on fire and Izuku retracted.

"You." He points to Kurogiri. "Your body is in there, isn't it? Well, let's see what you look like!"

"Izuku, please calm down! Ochako, talk some sense into him!" He stabs right in the center and prys something open. A casket? The purple mist surrounding his body fades away.

"Huh. Not as ugly as I thought. Oh, well." All I see is blood spray onto Izuku's outfit. Ouch. 1 down, 3 to go. Dabi jumps to back up to his feet.

"Y-You... killed... him..." Toga stutters.

"Is that a problem, Toga?" Izuku grinned.

"My Izuku~ he killed someone! How adorable~"

"That's where I draw the line!" I charged at Toga as Izuku dealt with Dabi and Shigaraki.

"He's mine! And I won't let you change that!" I screamed. Toga's face was bright red. I could practically see the hearts in her eyes. And those hearts were focused on Izuku.

"Ochako, we can share can't we?! He's adorable and he deserves both of us!"

"I would rather die then let you have him!" I pushed her down. And I dropped the knife right over her. The cold blade went through her chest, a little bit above where Izuku was stabbed a few months before. She coughed up blood.

"I won't lose... to my lover's lover. Good luck... getting rid of me." The her body stopped moving and her heart stopped beating.

"Alright. All done. Let's get Eri and go." I turned around and saw Izuku holding Shigaraki's head. Yes, it was still attached to his body. Yes, he was most definitely dead. Dabi was on the floor, small blue fires everywhere. Yeesh.

"Eri, before I open the door, cover your eyes, okay?"

"Okay..." I opened the door and Eri was curled up into a ball and covering her eyes. I took her hand and she stood up, still covering her eyes with the hand I wasn't holding.

"Where to now?" I ask.

"Anywhere but here." Izuku said. "I don't want anyone to hurt my family."

Family... that sounded nice...