Chapter 5

(Ochako's POV)
Tsu's words hit me like a God damn bus. I looked her dead in the eyes.
  "I might be a pyscho, but at least I'm getting somewhere in life. I'm not being taught at a school who is has a student who has tried to kill another human being!"
  "You're no human if you kill people!" A boy yelled at me. He had blue hair and glasses.
  "You're wrong. I am more human then any of you. Heroes punish people for doing what they think is right. Villains give people a second chance at life," I said. Mina was about to speak when I heard someone scream. That voice. It was Izuku. My heart pounded against my chest. I saw Katsuki. Izuku was on his knees. The knife was through his stomach. "IZUKU!" I felt a surge of power rush through my body and I got faster. I blocked Izuku from Katsuki. "TOUCH HIM AGAIN, AND I'LL HAVE YOU'RE HEAD!"
  "It was an accident! H-He tried to stab me and I was just defending myself! I made an explosion and he got caught in the blast a-and when the smoke cleared he-" Katsuki stuttered.
  "SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I screamed at him. He fell backwards.
  "It's not his fault, love. I was the-" Izuku coughed. His blood stained my dress.
  "Sh, sh. Save your strength. We'll leave now and we can get Kurogiri to patch you up an- an- and we can try again-" I pulled him closer. A bullet grazed my shoulder. I winced in pain and Izuku grabbed me. "WHO THE HELL DID THAT?!" I glanced around. "God dammit! A Pro! Izuku, come on! We'll get our revenge another time! We have to leave!" His eye's closed and his breathing got heavier. "THIS IS YOU'RE FAULT, KATSUKI BAKUGOU! ALL YOUR-" The faint scent of lavender filled the facility.
  "Don't breathe it in... Ochako," Izuku mumbled. "It's Midnight's quirk. It'll put you to sleep. And it'll get you caught. Run, Ochako," Before I could say anything, everything went black.