Chapter 11

(Ochako POV)

Izuku was finally better now. He could move more fluently and he had more energy. We were on our way to a local convenience store when we passed tall apartment complex. Izuku stopped and stared at one of the few lights still on from the windows.

"You miss her, don't you?"

He perked up a bit.

"Y-Yeah. I have nothing against her. She raised me after all. Maybe her methods weren't the best, but she was still my mom. And nothing can change that."

I thought about it for a bit. I sighed.

"Hey, Izuku. You go check on your mom, I'll get more snacks. I'll meet you back here. It's about time I met my Mother-in-law, huh?" I shyly giggle.

"Alright! I can't wait for you 2 to meet each other!"

He smiled and jumped to a rooftop and he was on his way. He may be a murdere and a villain, but he's still my Izuku. I put a mask on and went into the store. A bought some gummy bears for Izuku, chips for me, and tea for Kurogiri. I checked out and on my way to the apartment I realized that this my first time meeting Izuku's mother so I had to make a good first impression. In my purse, I pulled out my compact mirror and some mascara. I applied it gently onto my eyelashes. As I approached the door that was Izuku's old house, I started to get a strange feeling. I knocked on the door and Izuku answered.

"Ochako! Come meet my mom!"

He pulled me into the apartment and I saw a small woman sitting at the table. She had tears welled up in her eyes. She got up and hugged me.

"Here, I'll get you 2 something to drink!"

Izuku ran to the kitchen and I heard his mom whisper to me:

"Thank you."

I hugged her back. She was infinitely times better then my mom. All she cared about was getting money. We all sat down and talked. But when Miss Inko brought Katsuki up, we both froze.

"Katsuki came here earlier?! Mom, did he do anything?! Are you hurt?!"

"Izuku, I'm fine. He's worried about you though."

"I don't care. He tried to hurt me and Ochako, so I want to hurt him."

"Promise me this Izuku, I won't call the police and you won't kill Katsuki."

"You would turn us in for his safety?"

"No, honey, hear me out."

Izuku was putting his coat and his gloves on.

"Izuku, please. I know he hurt you. Both of you, but he is still your Kacchan, isn't he?"

"...I don't know anymore."

Me and Miss Inko look at each other, worried. We both knew how badly he wanted Katsuki to suffer, but we were mostly concerned about him. We just had to be here for him.