Chapter 20 (Final)

(Izuku POV)

"So, let me get this straight, you 2 killed an entire villain group that has been terrorizing Japan for months, for that girl who you saved from a crazy scientist?"

"Yep. Sounds about right."

She sighed.

"She must be really special, huh?"

"We see her as our own."

"You all can stay here for now, but if any hero finds out I'm housing 2 murderers, I'll surely be arrested."

"We'll be out of your hair by next week."

"Alright. Promise you won't leave until then?"

"Okay, Mom. Promise."

Eri burst into the room.

"Mr.Izuku! Miss Ochako! Look at the cute clothes Mama Inko gave me!" She had on one of my old All Might hoodies from when I was 5 on. It was down to her knees and covered her hands.

"Adorable, Eri!" Ochako took so many pictures with her phone.

"Well, if you're all staying with me, then your curfew is 9 PM."

"What?! Mom!"

"Sorry, but my house, my rules. Now go get ready." Mom smiled. Damn it. I bring Eri and Ochako to my room.

"How embarrassing..."

"Woah! I knew you were a fan boy, but I underestimated your obsession so much! All Might is everywhere!"

"I didn't want you to see this..." Ochako laughed at my bright red face. I set up my extra mattress (which unfortunately was also All Might) on the floor for me and Ochako to sleep on so Eri could have my bed.

~Time skip~

I woke up with Ochako next to me.

"Eri?" She perked up a bit. She was sitting at my desk with my computer on. "What are you watching?"

"Look! Mr.Boom Boom Man is on TV!"

I immediately get up and scramble over.

"Bakugou Katsuki, a 1st year student at UA, has been found. He tells an interesting story of which one of the villains that helped in the attack set him free." The news anchor said. Oh, shit.

"Are you hungry? Let's go get something to eat." She followed me out of my room like a baby duck and into the kitchen.

"Do we have ice cream?"

"Maybe. But even if we do, it's not breakfast."

"Aw." Eri pouted.

"If your good for Mama Inko, then maybe she can give you some ice cream."

"Really?! Okay, okay!" Eri sat at the table, quietly waiting for her breakfast. I poured her a bowl of cereal and got myself some toast.

"Up already?" Mom said as she walked in. She kissed Eri's forehead and gave me a hug.

"How dare you steal my mom's love, Eri." I acted all devastated.

"It's all mine now, Mr.Izuku!"

"I'm going to get some groceries. Don't leave the apartment unless heroes come, understood?"

"Got it."

"Could you get me some ice cream, Mama Inko?"

"Of course! What flavor?"

"Uhmmm... There's more than one?"

"...Izuku... HAVE YOU NOT GIVEN HER MORE THEN ONE FLAVOR?!"

"She's only had the chance to get one, Mom! Trust me!"