Chapter 14

(Bakugou POV)

"D-Deku..."

He clenched his fists at me. There he was. That stupid broccoli head. He had a kid in his arms. The kid we were here for.

"W-Wait! Deku!"

"Ochako, Toga! Let's go!"

They started running off and I wasn't far behind them. I turned on my head piece.

"Shitty Hair! Frog! I have eyes on the kid and some villains! Sending my location now!"

The kid didn't seem worried that she was in the hands of a villain. In fact, she just looked kind of happy. They must've tricked her or something. Deku was looking back at me with an angry expression. Shitty Hair tackled the the hero Rock Locke or something like that and turned into Vampire girl and Frog girl jumped on top of the Floaty bitch.

"Ochako! Toga!"

"There's no where left to run, Deku. Let the kid go, and we'll let your friends go."

"Izuku! Just go! Get Eri out of here!"

"I- I-"

He gritted his teeth. He was about to speak when the kid wrapped her arms around his neck.

"I wanna stay with Mr.Izuku and his family."

My team all looked suprised. She wanted to stay with them?

"Eri, you don't have to. It's your choice."

"No! No no no! Let me stay with you! Don't leave me... Please... Not again..."

He smiled at her. That smile... It was the real Deku smiling at her. I knew that he was still there, somewhere.

"Alright. I wouldn't trust Katsuki either."

He used his quirk (of which I don't know what it is) to teleport and show up behind Shitty Hair. He grabbed a blade from shirt pocket and put it next to Shitty Hair's neck.

"Eri, don't look."

She quickly turned her head in another direction.

"Katsuki. I value you my team. You value yours, but I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't, considering I was once part of your team. Th point is, if you ket my team go, I'll let yours go."

I heard Frog girl talking to Floaty Bitch.

"Please, Ochako! You can still be a hero, ribbit!"

"Get the Hell of me!"

Floaty Bitch grabbed Frog girl's ankle and she started floating.

"My my. How the table's have turned, Katsuki."

"Bakugou, don't worry about me! Take Tsu and go!"

They did what we did to them. They left me with an option. Let them go or keep the Vampire and get Shitty Hair killed. Shitty Hair's leg was still on top of the Vampire's back, pinning her to the ground. She was reaching into her back pocket but couldn't reach. Deku's blade inched closer.

"We can't save everyone, Katsuki. But I can. So, what's the big plan?"

"Fuck. I d-don't know..."

"It should be an easy damn decision."

"Fine! Just fucking let him go!"

He smirked at me. He dropped the blade down. He helped Vampire back onto her feet and they ran off. Frog girl and Shitty Hair looked so defeated. Our teacher rushed past us with other heroes in hopes of catching them and getting the kid. Our mission failed. No kid. No Deku. We did get that Chisaki bitch, but that's about it. Everyone said they were so worried about us when we came back but I just went to my room. I started crying, badly. My eyes felt like hell. I leaned back against my closet door. I heard a slight knock on my door.

"Hey, Bakugou? Can we talk?"

"Fine. Make it quick."

Raccoon Eyes closed the door behind her and sat down next to me. I quickly looked away and tried to hide my tears.

"Bakugou, I think we both are having a problem."

"No shit, Sherlock."

"No need to gave a fucking attitude. Anyway, we both know more about them then we let on. I can tell."

I let out a heavy sigh.

"So what do you know about Kirby?"

"Heh. Kirby. I guess, it's basically your story with Izuku. I hear you at night when I pass by your door. Always trying to cry yourself to sleep. I've been doing the same since I found out Ura- Ochako was a villain."

I slightly turn my head to face her. Big ass tears rolling down her pink face. She wipes her nose with her sleeve.

"I-I'm sorry. I'll go."

As she gets up, I grab her arm. She looks back at me suprised.

"Please stupid raccoon. Stay."

Her face lights up a little. She leans down and places herself beside me. I start breaking down. She just grabs my head and pulls me in for a hug.

"It's okay. I'm here."