Chapter 16

(Izuku POV)

Eri fell asleep on the way back home from that trauma inducing mall trip with those idiots. At least they gave me tips on what to do with a troublesome 6-year-old. When we got back to the LOV base, Ochako, Dabi, Toga, Kurogiri, and Shigaraki all looked on edge.

"Did something happen while we were away?"

"Izu, we're thinking about doing another attack on UA."

"That worked extremely well last time."

"Well, Izuku, we have Toga and Dabi with us this time." Shigaraki said.

"And last time we had an entire army and that didn't work."

I sat myself on the couch, Eri still asleep in my arms.

"We didn't have enough experience last time." Kurogiri explained.

"What about Eri? We can't leave her here alone."

"She's the bait." Dabi grinned.

"ARE YOU FUCKING INSANE?!"

"HOLD ON DABI, THEY NEVER SAID THAT WAS PART OF THE GOD DAMN PLAN!"

"Calm down you 2."

My grip around Eri tightened.

"If any of you think I'll let you touch, see, or even breathe in the same area of this child, you are out of your mind."

"If it makes you feel better Izuku, if she does die, then I'll take her blood and pretend to be her!"

"YOU'RE ALL PSYCHOPATHS!"

"How about this, if you don't cooperate, I'll bring the kid to my boss and he'll decide what to do with her."

Ochako slowly retreated towards me and Eri and joined my side.

"If you do that, we'll stop working for you. And we'll get her back." Ochako growled.

"You are so protective over this child. What makes her so special? They're are other children that could be suffering more then she has and yet you only stick to her."

"We helped Eri when she needed it most. She has gone through much more trauma then any other child has in the world has."

"Tsk. Fine. If you prove yourself at the next mission, then you can keep her. If not, then we'll see what he decides her fate to be."

That night, me and Ochako stayed up so we could make sure nothing tries to hurt Eri.

"Izu, do you really think that they'll try to hurt Eri?"

"I'm not sure, lovely. But if they do I'll kill them all."

The next mission eventually rolled around. It was just a normal school day for UA High. Or so we thought. Apparently, they were going to some special camp that we were going to attack. We brought some of our new members, like Twice, Muscular, and Mustard. We hid in the woods as we waited for the sun to set. I trusted Eri with Kurogiri. Not much, but it was better then Shigaraki.

"You may like this plan, Izuku. You too, Ochako."

"What's so special about this mission?"

"We're after Katsuki."