Chapter 17

About a Week and a Half after all of that, The Zombie Students where finally dropped back off into Zombie town. They had to spend time in Zombie Containment while their Z-Bands got Fixed and Updated so that they wouldn't be able to Hack into them again.

As the Zombies clambered off the Bus and into the arms of their Parents, Zed had to pull himself up and he limped to the Doors. His Leg Braces has been confiscated and he hadn't gotten them back, so it was back to having Knocked Knees and a Limp for him.

Once every Zombie was out of the Van and had each gotten Smothered by their Parents, Zed walked up a Eliza, who's face was covered in tear tracks from having numerous Panic Attacks and Meltdowns in both Zombie Containment and on the ride To and From Zombie Containment.

" Hey, at least we have WiFi now!" Zed tried to lighten her Mood, which completely backfired. Eliza slapped Zeds wrist away from her. " Humans stole my computer, hacked our Z-Bands, Ruined everything for us. and We get taken away and Blamed?!" Eliza snapped. " It was stupid of us to think that we'd change anything, it was Stupid of you to think that you could change Anything." " Eliza.." Eliza shook her head and turned away. " Nope, No. Don't talk to me." Eliza walked back to her house with her Mother's arm around her Shoulders.

Zed hung his head and walked over to His house, His Father bursting through the Door and storming up to him. His Dad grabbed his Football Jersey and Yanked Zed closer. " What the hell where you thinking?! You could have Died, Zed. There's a reason we don't mess with our Z-Bands." " I- I..." Zed began to Shake and his Dad pulled him in for a Hug and held him close. " Let's go inside, Zoeys been scared the last few Days." Zed got pulled inside his House.

-🧠-

Addison refused to go to School for a few Days, but when she showed up today, Nobody would stop talking about her for Two Reasons

Reason Number 1; Obviously Bucky had called her a Zombie Kisser, so now people were attaching Lies to that claim and now almost everyone was calling her a Zombie Fucker.

Reason Number 2; In a Fit of Rage, Addison had locked herself in the Bathroom of her house and Cut all of her hair off. So when she went to School and her Long white hair was now Short and Choppy, nobody would shut up about it, saying that She had gotten Bitten by Zed and she went Crazy and Cut off her hair before being treated, which was why she hadn't been to School for about a week (Which wasn't True at all, Addison had simply been in a Depressive Episode)

Bucky had gone Mad while Addison was gone. With the Cheer Championships tonight, he had been Kicking anyone off that had done so much as look in the Direction of a Zombie. Bree had been Cut from the Team because she was wearing a Bracelet Bonzo had Made and Given to her way before the Incident, and so had 6 Others got cut from the Squad, which didn't leave enough people to even Qualify for the Cheer Championships.

" Are you gonna go to the Championship tonight? It's alright if you aren't, I was gonna go, but if you aren't we can hang out at my house and watch some movies!" Bree offered. Addison though about it for a moment. " Eh, Sure, I'll go to the Championships. I'm Grounded, but I honestly don't care." Bree blinked I surprise. " What happened to you? I'm not sayin that I'm a Bad way! I'm just... kinda surprised at the way your Acting.." " Bree," Addison grabbed Brees shoulders.

" So much shit has happened to me this past Week and a Half, You don't even want to know how much shit I'm in with my Parents. Now they won't even look at me! I'm just some.... Zombie Kisser to them now.." Addison vented as She and Bree walked down the hallway. " Oh Addie, I'm so sorry.." " Don't be, it's not your fault.."

-🧠-

" Ugh, I've always dreamed of Cheering here, Addie! Soaring in the air as the crowd Roars!!" Bree said with starry eyes as She and Addison sat in the Back Row of the Cheer Championship. " Well, Someday you will! Once this town gets its head out of its own ass.." " Gosh, You swear too much now. I like it~" Bree giggled. " I had to swear at my parents so much those last few days that I think Cuss Words are Permanently engraved into my Vocabulary." Addison admitted sheepishly.

Over the Crowd, Addison heard a familiar voice from under her seat, she looked over and saw two people with dark green hair looking around and darting into one direction underneath the seat. Gasping, Addison turned to Bree. " Come on." " What?" " Come on!" " But we'll miss the Show!" Bree said but stood up nonetheless as she was Dragged out by Addison.