" My Light "

Before Mike and Harvey.    arrived at the park

Sonny's P.O.V

Andy and I decided to go to the park to hang out. Recently I have been busy with moving and getting more adjusted to this school.  I have not had time to spend with the gang. Most importantly Andy to be exact.

Andy has been a light in my life for as long as I can remember. When we moved I was lost without Andy, and even took out some of my frustration on Mikey. Time away from a shining light taught me I need to be my light. I should have been Mikey's light, his protector.

As of late, it seems that Andy has been spacing out. Could it have something to do with Rye? It pains me to think that Rye has captured Andy's interest. At the same time, it seems that Rye is generally fond of Andy. Maybe it is time to let this long-time light go.

I take a look at Andy one more time. His face is glowing, his eyes full of light. He is moving his hands around as he talks. His lips are perfectly shaped. It is as though an angel shaped his body. As he speaks his lips seem moist and balmy.

Even if Andy doesn't feel the same way I can't hold it in anymore. I gently grab his face and smash my lips onto his.

His whole body froze, it was like his body was going limp. I felt passionless as soon as our lips meet. Icy air surrounded me, all the emotions I sensed were gone. Could it be that I don't like boys? Andy was the only male with that I have ever had romantic feelings towards. 

I don't understand

No one's P.O.V

Andy pulled away from the kiss as he trembled. His breathing was rapid, his keens failed him. Andy crumbled to the ground, as Sonny attempted to catch him. It was like he was teleported back in time to the closet. A man was waiting for Andy inside.

Harvey and Mikey ran to the weak male. Harvey started yelling at Sonny, while Mikey got hold of Andy. He pleaded with Andy to breathe, and stay with him. Andy could hear the heart-sinking pleas, but.....