Took A Look?

Harvey's P.O.V

Andy sounded so vulnerable and powerless. Andy is a strong, caring, understanding, person but never powerless. When Andy walks into a room you know to cut the bullshit.

So I was in shock that Andy is letting Rye of all people see this side of him. At the same time though I have only seen Andy with Rye when he is sleep.

What has Andy so attached to Rye? Are they even friends in the first place? Do they have something going on between them?! No, I would know if that was true.

Seeing as Rye is the bad boy. It would be all over school. That's the thing about being so well known in school. Everyone is in your business 24/7. People even start to make up stuff just to have fun.

You start to have to play this role. It takes up all your energy and time, but you know it is way better than being bullied, yet at the same time you have to make sure that you don't become your role.

I know Andy and Brook get bullied and they both don't want me to help. I get that they want to fight their own battles and I respect that. It still hurts to see them get cuts and their skin turns blue and purple every other day.

Rye and Jack are the kinds of people to bully others, thankfully they don't. I can tell that Rye's role is starting to get to him. Playing a role myself I can see right through his.

Rye is probably a playful and outgoing guy. As well as funny and nice. I would like to get to know that side, but I need to look out for Andy first.

It is bad enough that Sonny is back. Sonny and Andy are best friends, but Sonny wants more. I see Sonny as a good friend, but he is not the one for Andy.

Back to Andy and Rye then. I have to let Rye put Andy to sleep sadly. I will just have to watch him.

Rye's P.O.V

After 15mins of Harvey just staring at me holding Andy. He showed me where Andy's room is. I know that Andy needs to be changed, so I let Harvey do it. It is not my place to take his clothes off....yet.

After getting him in some sweatpants and a long t-shirt I covered him up. Harvey left the room first and then I started to make my way out too. Well til someone grabbed my hand.

"Hi, Rye um thanks for bringing me home and all."
Andy said in his low sleepy voice.

"Anytime Andy"
I said as he let go of my hand.

"Wait, um who um changed me?"
Andy said as he started to play with his blanket.

"Well, you did say not to leave, because I am so warm"
I said as he started to stand up.

"Why you, I never said that."
Andy said as he now stood right in front of me.

I could just grab his face and kiss him here and now, but I will wait.

"I was just joking, I had Harvey change you."
I said as I laughed and walked away.

Andy's P.O.V

Why the hell do I love you Rye?