The Ride

Brook's P.O.V
There I was kissing my crush it felt so right. His lips are so smooth and dominating. The floor was uncomfortable, but the feeling of Jack on top of me was better. 

*Thu*

Jack stopped kissing me and looked up. No one is home so where did that sound come from?

"That must be Andy,  I saw him come in. I am sure he is fine. "

Oh no, Andy
I pushed Jack off me. I ran up the stairs to Andy's room. Here he laid unconscious. No no NO not again.  Jack got down to check Andy's puls. It must have been weak because he got his phone out and called 911. If I hadn't been so aghast I would have been doing what Jack has.

"It's going to be ok baby."

Jack pulled me down to where I am sitting in his lap. Andys body right next to us. I started to cry I couldn't take it anymore.  Being in Jack's arms helped, I felt secure in his arms. 

It felt like forever, till the ambulance came. I and Jack got in the back with Andy. Jack got his phone out and called someone. That reminds me I need to call Harvey ASP. 

"Hi, Brooke what ups?"

"Harvey I am sorry, but Andy he is..."

"Brook what about Andy!? Is he ok?"

"He is unconscious and we are on our way to the hospital. The one by the house."

"Ok be there soon."

I could tell that my voice must be weak and scratchy. Andy, please be ok I can't go through it again. 

Rye P.O.V
Its been the best day ever or so I thought. Jack called me and told me that he is in an ambulance with an unconscious Andy. He told me what hospital they are heading to. I took my car to get there.

When I inside I saw Brook sitting in Jack's lap on the floor. I am so glad they got to together, after all, this time. I walked over to him and just as I did Harvey walked over with a cup in his hand. What is he doing here!?

"Why are you here Harvey?"
I said with venom in my tone.

"I am Andy's big brother so the real question is why are you here?"
He stated with the same tone I used.

" Because I care for Andy more then you get to know."
I sat down next to Jack and Brook.

There is one question that is still unanswered. What caused Andy to become unconscious?

"Do we know what caused Andy to be unconscious?"

Jack pulled out a phone from his pocket. 

"No, not yet, but I have his phone if you want to look through it?"
Jack handed the phone to Harvey who put the passcode in. His face turned stone cold. He turned to Brook and started to talk.

"Brook, Sunny texted Andy, he is moving to town that must have been what trigged Andy to remember "it"."

"Harvey isn't that Andy's best friend from middle school?"
Did Brook just say best friend? I need to meet this so-called "best friend"

"That's the one."

"What is this "it" you mentioned?"
I asked I want answers.

" That's for Andy to say."
With that Harvey walked away to the cafe.