The New Kid

Mikey's P.O.V

    "Bye Rye you look hot today."

No one moved or made a sound. Did I say something wrong? This is why I stay a loner.

I never know what to say or if I should have said anything at all. I just don't want to hurt someone's feelings. Or make them mad in any way. I want friends, trust me I do. 

Andy was the only friend I had. We may have not spent a lot of time together, but when we did it was preeminent.  

It's good to see him again, Sunny may be my brother, but he had to right to not share Andy with me. I hope I can hang out with Andy soon.

Maybe he could bring his friends too. I only talked to Brook when I went with Sunny to Andys house. So I love to get to know Brook better.

Jack looks to be a quiet guy until he is with his friends. Plus he must be dating Brook. Their cute, not going to lie.

That Rye boy...Not get me started he is HOT, yet he looks to be quite. Plus he was looking at Andy a lot. I wonder if he likes him.

Poor Rye, he can't get Andy with Sunny around. Well, when he sees that he can date me maybe.

Rye's P.O.V

Did he just? Hit on me? In front of ANDY. 

I hope Andy doesn't think that I like the new kid. His name is Mikey, right?  I am not mad just wish it didn't happen in front of Andy of all people.

Andy moved towards me to get a hug?! Everyone else at the table started to leave. Well, Sunny stayed dismally. 

Andys only 2 inches shorter than me so I had to lean down a bit to reach his ear. I wanted him to know that I was the one who held him at lunch that day.

"Next time you want to nap. just find me cutie"

With that, Andy pulled away.

He looked so cute and confused all at the same time, like a lost little bunny.  One that needs to be taken care of with relish. Soon I can be that person if he let me.

I walked off to my next class.

Andy P.O.V

He is the person that was holding me at lunch. Rye Beaumont held me in his lap. I am going to faint thank you very much. Does that mean he is the same person that kissed my forehead at the hospital?

Is that way I felt so unhinge when Mikey was looking at Rye at lunch. I think that I am falling in love with fucking Rye Beaumont. 

Shit, I can't be late for class. Sunny went on without me? That's ok he didn't want to get to class late ether. I got to class on time thankfully.
My phone went off.

Jack made a group chat with Sunny, Brook, Mikey, Me, RYE. Of all the people he had to put Rye in there. How did he get Sunny's and Mikey's numbers? 

Now that I think about it I think Jack and Sunny have math together right now

Jack=☘

Brook=🐵

Andy=🌵

Rye=🐝

Sunny=☀️

Mikey=👾

☘ Guys on Friday do you want to come over?

🐵 Only if we can play spin the bottle!

👾 Sure

☀️ Only if Andy and Mikey go

🌵 Are you sure spin the bottle is a good idea?

 🐝 I am down to play. I can bring the biscuits

☘ Sorry Andy, but I think your out voted man. So Friday after school met at the front of the school, we can all walk to my house from there

End of chat

What the hell did I just get myself into?