The Talk

Right after the fight

Andy P.O.V

After I got Brook inside I hugged him. I hugged him tightly, I wanted to let him know that I am here for him. The great thing about having a brother is sometimes you don't need words. Your brother can just tell how you feel. I knew Brook was scared and shocked. Nick and Jade are the bullies of our school. They have ever physically hurt Brook. The same can not say the same for me. I have to hide the cut and wounds they give me from mom and Brook.

Brook pulled away from the hug. I got a good look at his cuts. One deep one on his forearm. Thankfully there was no blood coming out. I felt bad I should have seen Nick coming sooner. What good of a brother was I if I can't keep Brook safe.

"Andy doesn't look at me like that. You did all you could."

Brook said with compassion and sympathy
I still didn't say anything and just looked at the ground. Brook read my mind as all ways.

"Oh, King Andy thank you for saving me. I am oh so happy now."

Brook said in a girl's voice as he did a little bow.
Brook is my little sunshine. I think that everyone needs Brook in their life. We both brock out laughing and falling to the ground.

"Sad to say it but we need to get to class."

Brook said between laughs and started to walk away.

"Brook you need to go to the nurse first"

I yelled at him worried about his health. He then turns the connor to the nurse. Just as I turn to go to my class I see people start to walk in. So I ran fast as I can with my short legs to my class.  I sat down in my window seat and got my stuff for class out.

Harvey came running into the room. He pulled me into a hug. Harvey is my best friend and I love him. I love as a brother and nothing more. He then let go to ask me if I am ok. He is looking all over my face and he finds a cut on the right side of my face right by my eye. 

Thankfully the cut is not deep, sadly I can't hide it from mom and Brook.  Harvey must have looked at the clock and knew he needs to go to class. He kissed my head and my cut. He always does that when I have cuts. I can never hide my cuts from him. He is way too smart for his own good.

As soon as Harvey left I heard some deep voice say cutie. Not only that but the person ruffled my hair. The warmth from their hand was lovely.  I turned to see who did this to me, and it was Rye  Beaumont. The Rye Beaumont, the bad boy, the talk to one but Jack boy. I like the way he called me cute. I want to hear him say it again. 

What am I saying, I need to get to know him better first? With that last thought, I knew my face had to be a deep red.