Ride Home

Brook's P.O.V

"Can you carry him to Jack's car please?"
I asked as I got mine and Andy's school bag.

Andy needs to start to get more sleep. I am glad that he wanted to hang out with me and the others. Sadly, I think that it is best if Andy doesn't spend every lunch with me and the others.

I hate that Andy can't sleep alone. What will he do when we are older? I just hope he gets someone to take care of him when we leave school. Rye just may be the person to be there for Andy.

Of course, I and Havery will be there for Andy, but we have our own lives and dreams and wants, and needs.

" You really to go yet Brookie?"
Jack asked as he kissed me on the forehead.

" Yes, I think it is time to go home."
I said as I took Jack's head and dragged him outside.

Rye's P.O.V

Here I am again with Andy in my arms. I tried to get him to sit in his seat. The minute I got him off me he started to grab on to me. I couldn't get him off, not that I minded him on me.

Brook said just to let me sit on my lap for the car ride. Andy is sitting sideways on my lap. His head in up against my chest. Andy just looks so elegant and beauteous. Yet, not in any way would I use the word delicate to describe Andy.

Andy is very matured compared to the others. Jack, him, and Sonny seem to be the calmest, but Brook likes to drag Jack into his crazy behavior. Then there me, at school I am calm but when I am with friends I tend to be crazy.

I wish I understood Andy's humor. Mikey and Andy happened to share the same humor, which I find to be a bit annoying, but I know that Andy just sees Mikey as a brother.

I can tell because I am the same way with Jack and my younger brothers at home.  Though, I will not lie it did make me mad when Andy went to go see if Mikey was ok. When I saw how concerned Andy was I knew he was concerned for his brother.

Now that I think about it Mikey grew up with Andy and Brook. Plus that Sonny guy too. I think we be great friends if he didn't want to date my Andy.

"Guy, we are here."
Jack said as he got out of the car. 

Brook and Jack got out of the car. They hugged and talk while I got Andy and me out of the car. I have a feeling I will need to carry Andy to his bed.

"Rye, could you take Andy to his room? You don't have to if you don't want to."
Brook asked as gave one last kiss to Jack.

"Sure"
I said as I started to walk right behind Brook.

"I will wait for you in the car."
Jack shouted to me

Harvey's P.O.V

Its late at night and Brook and Andy are still not home. I thought that they could be at Jack's but it getting late. I hope that they are ok.

The front door opened and in came Brook and Rye carrying Andy?! Why is he all over Andy again! If he hurts Andy I am going to kill him. I talked to Jack at school in our free period. He cares for Brook and wants to be friends with me and Andy.

I told him that I would give him the chance. Plus I need help with history class and said he helped me every Monday and Friday during our free period.

" Harvey, we are sorry that we are home so late."
Brook said as he started to walk over to me.

"It fine Brook just tell me where you guys are. Why is Andy being carry by Rye?"
I rolled my eyes as I said Rye's name.

"He falls asleep and I thought that he needs his sleep. So instead of waking him up I just picked him up."
Rye said as he started to mover towards the stairs.

"Well, thank you for taking care of my little brother. I think I can take him to his room"
I said as I started to walk back to where Rye is standing.

Has Rye figured out that Andy gets bearly any sleep? He has to have someone there with him to sleep. When did Rye and Andy get so close?  If Rye is noticing small things about Andy does that mean that he cares for him?

I tried to get Andy out of Rye's arms but that did not work. Andy started to cry and grab on to Rye's shirt even more. It's like Andy is glued to Rye. Rye looked so concerned for Andy. Like he saw a bunny with a hurt leg crying out. 

I backed away from Andy and Rye. No one made a sound or move.

" Don't take me away, I feel safe here!"
Andy cried out.