The Hand

Andy P.O.V

I am going to fail this class. Why you may ask? Well, there is this person behind me that I can’t get out of my head. If you look into his eyes you will see a forest. Full of animals, trees that go to the sky. The sky though is gray and lonely. I can see the sadness in his eye. That is what pulls me in. 

*Bell rings*

“Be safe out there cuite. I don’t want your face to be hurt again.”
Rye said this time he touched were the cut is.

By the time I came out of shock, he was long gone. Two more classes then nap time. When I get home I need to tell Brooky about Rye. I am sure Brooky will want to talk about Jack seeing as he like him. I ship them a bit too hard.

*At lunch*

The thing about this school is that there is a place outside to sit. There are flowers around it and no one but me sits here. There are two benches here. It is never rambunctious. While at the same time not having a melancholy atmosphere. It is the best place to sleep ever. There tall trees with lush green leaves handing low. The whole area is shaded by the trees. So it’s not too hot, but there is still sunlight seeing though.

 I walked to my bench. Harvey cames by later I lay on his lap. Harvey knows I never get sleep. Plus I can’t sleep with having people around me.

Yet I don't like people a lot. Just then I felt my self being lifted on to a lap. Harvey never puts me on his lap. I then felt a hand grab my own.

The hand was warm and I didn’t care who it was at this point.

This hand made me feel safe and loved. 

I never wanted to let this hand go.