"He" Is Back

On Monday

Andys P.O.V

Thankfully Harvey is letting me go back to school. I got home from the hospital yesterday. Brook made sure I stayed in bed. It wasn’t that bad seeing, as I got to text Sunny the whole time I had been out.

 We talked about school and how his brother is doing. It got a little weird when it came to crushes. I told him I had none, while he said he had one, but he won’t tell me who. 

Sunny is a pretty chill person and gets my jokes which most people don’t. Can’t wait to sing with him in music class, he has a remarkable voice, while I, on the other hand, sound like trash. (Andy is a great singer and so are the other boys.)

(Time ship to when they are at school)

“Brooky are you going to have Jack sit with us at lunch? If you do please don’t tell me that you two will be kissing the whole time.”
I groaned, just thinking about having to watch Brook and Jack kiss the whole lunchtime.

“What? We…. you suck!”
I could see Brook’s blush get redder.

“What about you and Sunny? You two were all ways so toughie with each other.”

Brook fired back.

“Brook, what are you on about? Sunny is my best friend nothing more.”

“Well look, there your “boyfriend” Andy.”

Brook started to laugh.

I ran up to Sunny and we hugged for a good 5 mins. I miss having my best friend.

“I missed you Sunrise!”

I let go so we could start to walk to class.

“I missed you, two love”

When did he start to call me “love”? Oh, I am sure that he just wants to give me a new nickname. Some guy that looked a lot like Sunny came running up to us.

“Sunny you can’t just leave me! Andy is that you?”

It Sunny’s little brother Mikey. I would hang out with him sometime. Sadly we never got to spend time together a lot. Mikey is a cool guy I think he would fit best with Rye, Jacks group. Mikey is not a bad boy but he can be a loner some times.

“Mikey! It’s great to see you again. Come on guys we need to get to class.”

With that, we went on our way.

Rye P.O.V

I asked Jack to ask Brook how Andy is doing. Brook said he is great and recovering well. I walked to school to see this tall guy with curly raven hair standing in the parking lot of the school. 

We don’t get a lot of new kids around here. He looks like he is waiting for someone. He looks to be a laid back kind of guy, but for some reason, he has me a bit on edge not as bad as Harvey does though.

Andy starts to run towards the school. It makes me happy to see that he is well. Plus for once he looks happy to go to school today. 

Wait…

Why is Andy hugging that new guy? How does Andy know him and why are they still hugging? He needs to get his hands off Andy. 

I can feel my rage starting to boil over. Before I know it I start to walk to where Andy and this new guy is. Some other guy runs up to them. He looks a lot like the new guy, I wonder if they are brothers. They all walk inside.

I will have to watch those new guys.

Sunny P.O.V

I can’t wait to see Andy again. We get each other’s music tastes and jokes. Sadly Andy moved away at the end of 5th grade. He came to tell me goodbye, but when I ask him why he had to move he never told me.

We got bully, but we never let it get to us. Fun fact I am in love with him, and yes I am not over him. When I saw him today I knew my feels are still strong.

At Lunch

I sat on Andys left with Jack and Brook on my left. Brook seems to be very close friends with Jack. Like me and Andy are, only Brook is not in love with Jack. Right?

Some guy walked over to the table and sat next to Andy. Is that one of Andys friends?

“Hi, Rye how are you man? What brings you to the lunchroom?”

Jack asked before he took Brooks’s milk and drank it.

“ Just thought I come to see the new blood plus I missed little cuite”

Rye said as he looked Andys way. Wait does he like Andy. When Andy and I talked this weekend Andy said he was not dating anyone. I know Andy longer than he has. 

I put my hand on Andys leg and left it there. I could see rage start to full Rye’s eyes. Just on time, Mikey came to the table, he sat next to Rye.

Andy P.O.V

What is Rye doing here?
 Wait.. is he calling me cute?

 Why does it make me feel like I am walking on air, at less I was until Sunny’s hand landed on my leg and stayed there. Sunny’s hand felt cold, like a dark forest.  I love Sunny like a brother, I hope he does not think we are more than that.

I hate letting people down. I feel like they no longer trust me to help them. Or they think I just didn’t care. I love helping people, but I can’t all ways put people in front of myself.

Mikey came over to the table and sat next to Rye. Rye, for the most part, talked to Jack, but he looked at me every 5 mins. Sunny and Brook and I talked to each other.

 Mikey just looked at Rye the whole time, which made my blood boil. Like the cloud of grey before the volcano erupts.

At the end of lunch

Everyone started to say goodbye and head to their classes. I start to move towards Rye  go give him a hug goodbye, but I freeze when I hear

“Bye Rye, you look hot today”