The Fight

Andy P.O.V
Another day at school we go. I have been up seen at 3am and went to bed at midnight.

Something to know about me I don't sleep well at all. I take naps at lunch due to the fact I don't sleep well. Back on the topic of school. I don't hate school nor do I like it. I like some parts of it, like getting to go to class and learning new things.

Then there are the other parts that I don't like as much. Like getting bullied by Nick and Jade or P.E for that matter. Now why you may ask are Nick and Jade bullying me, well they bully me because I am Bi. They bully my brother Brooklyn for being gay. Speaking of Brooklyn, he is my younger brother. We live with our mom and our dad left after Brooklyn was born.

"ANDY GET UP OR WE WILL BE LATE FOR SCHOOL."

Brook yelled from downstairs.

I got up took a shower, did my hair and put on some ripped jeans with a white shirt and jumper. I ran downstairs to find Brook finishing his eggs.

"Thanks for the 'nice' wake-up call Brook."

I sarcastically as I got my bag from the counter and got out a port-tart.

"Sorry bro, but I didn't think you would want to be late for class."

Brook says as he puts his plate in the trash and gets his bag. Trying to sound innocent.

We walked to school which only took about 10mins. Brook basedly skipped the while way. I and Brook walked in and got pushed onto the ground by Nick. Brook landed on his side and me on my back. I could see that Brook was in pain that only give me more rage. I could see that Brook has now two big cuts on his arms.

"Morning fags like the view "

Nick says as he beans down and gets right in Brook's faces. Nick is tall and tan. He has a big smile on his face. He bully me all the time.
I can deal with them bullying me, but not Brook.

"Can't say I can, you got a pretty ugly face mate."

As I said that I got up and with all the force I have pushed Nick down on the ground hard. I never NEVER fight back. I knew at that moment that I was dead. Nick is going to come after me. What have I done? Great going Andy just great.

"Brook we need to go now he is getting up"

I grabbed Brook form off the ground and we ran. I didn't see it before, but a crowd had formed around us. We had to push to get to the school door.

Rye P.O.V
Well, wasn't that a show Andy.