The Person

Rye's P.O.V
Where is Andy's mother? Is she working or is she not around? The same goes for his dad. There is so much I want to know about Andy. A doctor came out to talk to us.  The doctor said that Andy is fine, he just blackout and hit his head a bit too head.

So he would need to be on bed rest til Monday. Knowing Andy who hates to miss school, is going to be pretty happy he won't have to miss school. Andy cares about his grades. Most people call him the "Cool Boy" because he doesn't care about the bullies and at the same time he cares about other things and shows it some times.

The doctor said to let him rest and he let us know when Andy wakes up. We all started to leave the room, but I couldn't.  Just like at lunch Andy wouldn't know that I was here. So I knew I needed to take my chance.

I leaned down and kissed his head. His skin is so soft and hair fluffy. I lingered there, my lips on his beautiful head. He started to wake up, his hand started to move. I walked out of his room to see the others.

" He is wake guys if you want to go see him."
I started to walk to the exit.

"Wait, did Andy see you?"
Harvey asked looking irritated.

"No, if you don't mind I would like to keep it that way"
I started back on my path to the exit.

Jack came running up to me.  What is he doing? He should be with Brook supporting him.

"Jack go back to Brook he needs you."

"Its ok Brook told me to walk you home. I think they need some family time. Plus they are the only ones that have an actual good guess of why Andy blacked out."
Jack sounded sad in the last part.

" I guess you got a point, but why were you at Brook's and Andy's house?"
Why was he there, he never told me he was going over there.

" Brook needs help with some school work so I told him that I would come over and help. We heard a *thu* when we were kissing and ran upstairs..."
I cut jack off.

"Wait you finally kissed Brook. Well, look at you go."
I pated his back and we reached my house.

"You need to make your move on Andy soon, I don't like the sound of this 'Sunny guy'."
Jack said as he chucked

"For your information I have. I got to hold Andy and have him on my lap, plus kiss his forehead."
I said proudly.

"Wait when did this all happen? Mate and you were not going to tell me?"
Jack said as he pulls me into a hug.

I told Jack about it all and we hugged one more time before he left.

Andy's P.O.V

It all went away, the dark, the voice, the pain.  I could feel soft lips on my head. I fell into complete blissfulness, that it hurt so much when the lips pulled away. I want to see who those lips belong to. I need to see them. I want to jump into their arms. By the time I got my eyes open the person is gone. 

Whoever this person is they have to be the same one from lunch. I figured it out that Harvey couldn't be the one holding me at lunch.
For one Harvey never has me on his lap, just my head. Plus I have never felt like that with Harvey before. So who is this person and why do they make me feel is way? Is there even a way to stop it?