"Ok then"

Harvey's P.O.V

As soon as Nick said that he got punched by...

Harvey

"I don't need to bribe or bully people to want to be around me. Unfortunately, I can't say the same for you."

Nick got up and started to come to Harvey. Jade graded Nick's arm and pulled him back.

"Come on, your nose is blooding. We can get them later."
Jade said as she and Nick started walking to the nurses' office. 

"Hey, don't mess with Mikey never again or you will pay."
Sonny said as he stepped in front of them before they left.

I never took Sonny as an aggressive person. You could feel the rage fuming off him. The aura around him is tense. I walk over to him and put a hand on his shoulder.

"You did good Sonny. You stood up for your brother."
I said as I walked away and down the hall. Jack following behind me.

"Wow, I have never seen you get so livid before"

"Well, I remember when I got bullied in 4th grade. I hated the feeling of helpless defenseless. Knowing you are not wanted anywhere. So when I started middle school I changed. I became popular so that no one would bully me again."

"Did Andy or Brook know about you being bullied?"

"No, Andy and Brook look up to me as there protector and light. So I never showed any weakness."

"Harvey, having other emotions other then happiness is ok."

"Well, I have to go to class bye."
I said as I turned down the hallway.

Mikey's P.O.V

So Sonny does care about me. I thought he could care less about me. Sonny doesn’t care just did that because Harvey and Jack were around. 

Whatever I need to get to class.