CHAPTER TRES

-

Chapter 3
-

I go normally to classes with Gilbert High students. We had a choice;

To go normal hours and normal human lessons or start school in the afternoon with only Celic Wolf High students and our normal classes.

Well they had a choice... I didn't.

I was asked to look after the werewolves who chose the other option. Darn it.

I had math at the moment and I don't understand how humans can live through these boring lessons. 

This is pure torture

We have math too but we do it very differently. Math is useful and fun but humans always have to make everything so hard for themselves.

My mind was occupied with the event that happened earlier. Who was the brunette? How does she know me? No matter how much I thought of it I couldn't come up with an explanation that made sense.

I felt happy though. To see werewolves take care of me, I'm not sure if it's  because I'm the goddess or because I'm simply a werewolf but it honestly doesn't matter. What matters is that they did it. 

They cared for me.

I was so happy that I felt my eyes watering.

I was always alone in the werewolf community. I do have some "friends" and some wolfs talk to me but other than that no one really bothered to care for me. Not even my parents. They always favoured my older sister who is pretty much a celebrity in our world. Her mate is also a successful business werewolf. She is perfect and so is her life.  I'm like a thorn in her life she can't get rid of.

Not that she would. Tara always called me her most precious treasure and has been the best sister one can ask for. My parents aren't really that bad but they are just a little dense. I think everyone just expects me to take care of myself because I'm so quiet.

If only they knew.

-

I somehow survived the first day in Gilbert High and I was on my way to face the second day.

A human guy ran up to me.

"You're from Celic Wolf High righ?" He said. I just stare bewildered by the sudden question by this handsome stranger. Untli I remember that I need to answer.

I look down on my uniform and say "well obviously" he just laughs exposing his perfect white teeth and a pair of dimples.

"Good, I'm Eric. I go to Gilbert" Just as I expect him to shake my hand he gives me a hug. He was so tall that he easily covered all of me in the hug. Not sure how to react I awkwardly just stand there.

"I saw what Scarlett and her gang did to you yesterday, that's so unexpected. She never did anything like this before"

Scarlett, Scar... it can't be... right?

"Aren't you going to tell me your name?" Eric asked

"Ah sorry, I'm Leah" he laughed or rather giggled

"You're so cute Leah"

I should be blushing or something but there was a faint scent distracting me from concentrating. The closer we walked to school the stronger it became.  It's the same scent as yesterday but today it was way stronger.

This scent is delicious.

-

© May 2nd 2015

This is the first time I use the wattpad (phone) app to write an chapter and it's way easier than I thought it would be. I edited the chapter on my computer.

PEOPLE WE ARE GETTING CLOSE!! MATE IS CLOSE!