CHAPTER TRIGINTA QUATTUOR

Chapter 34

– There is mature content in this chapter! –

Leah took naturally the lead, I don't think she realises that she usually does. She is a born leader but she was unsure in her actions, hesitant with her hands. 

I pulled back and looked into her hazy gaze. 

"I love you, all of you" Leah looked taken a back by the random confession but she smiled. 

"I know, I can feel it" I hugged her tighter. 

"Then show it" and claimed her lips.

Her hands were all over me, she was feeling ever inch of my body. The warmth of her palms drove me crazy. her soft curves that I could feel all over my body, her breathe close to my ear. Her beating of her heart, every detail was so clear to me yet nothing felt real, as if I was in a dream. 

I kiss her face and move down to her neck, she was inhaling air faster, gasping quietly for every soft kiss I give on her smooth skin. 

She lifts up my head from her breast and returns the favor, she stops on the crook of my neck. She kisses that part over and over again and whispers "it might hurt, please forgive me".

Leah was going to mark me and I wanted nothing else.

"I don't care, I want you to do it" and hugged her closer and gave her more access to my neck. To show her I was fine through the painful process that filled me through all kinds of emotions I just repeatedly kissed her shoulder. 

Over and over again. Until she was done. I don't know it was only a few seconds or hours, maybe even days. Everything became hazy. As if we were in a bubble. On drugs.

Right after Leah was done with marking me, we both felt our need for each other increase to something unexplainable. 

I felt like if we were not with each other at this moment, right now. We die. 

Maybe we would've. I don't know and I don't care because we were together. 

All night, every second filled with love, need and comfort.

It was wild.

-

She kissed my neck were she bit me earlier. I was marked. Me and Leah were whole now. I could feel it in my whole being. I felt like a different person. I felt whole.

Leah was laying above me, naked. She was nibbling on my neck. I think she is worried that I might be hurt even though I assured her several times that I was okay. 

"I love you" I whispered in her ear and played with her long black hair I love so. 

"I love you too" Leah let out a sigh and moved so I could see her face. 

She looked worried. No I could feel that something was wrong. "What did you talk about with you father?" I frowned. A question I didn't expect after a night of love making. 

"We didn't talk much." He just helped me to help Leah and left. "Why? Did something happen?"

Leah held me closer to her. "I think he is trying to perform an actual– a real rebellion" 

-

Zeid was worried. He noticed that there was secret meetings going on and he suspects that Alpha Nils are behind them. It was odd when Gabriel told me that his father helped us. His father was someone who is known as ruthless, someone who didn't care about anything but himself. Why would he suddenly care about his son after 18 years of neglecting?

Maybe he will announce that Gabriel is his son. Then he will gain more power. His son is mated to the Moon Goddess. What a feat. 

But is that enough power gain for the greedy alpha? I'm doubtful and what Zeid has been informing me about it kind of proves my point. 

Alpha Nils wants more and I can't figure out what it could be.

My power? The moon wouldn't allow it. 

A rebellion? That could quit possible be something he would be planning. A real one but for what purpose.

What does he want?

-

I kissed Gabriel and bend down to kiss Dalia. It was time to say goodbye for now. I had to go back to the council to take on my position as the Moon Goddess and to take care of some problems, 

Starting from Leoni. 

"You will do great." Gabriel whispered to me as he gave me one last hug. It was hard to leave your mate, especially after the marking process. You are pretty much addicted to your mate but as much as it hurt to leave Gabriel, we both knew that it won't take too long for us to meet again. With that thought in mind I turn around with a smile and headed to the car where moon warriors were waiting for me. 

I was felt like I could take on the world. Spending time with people you truly love fills you up with hope and energy. 

I'm glad I fought my way back to my family. I needed them.

"Mommy!" I hear Dalia shout from behind me. I turn around to see her smile at me "I LOVE YOU" she jumped and made a heart with her arms. 

"I LOVE YOU TOO, PRINCESS"  I returned her heart and I felt more than thankful to have Dalia in my life. She is a gift. 

What would I do without my sunshine?

-

©  26th August 2017

Whoops, guess who wrote this chapter and totally forgot to publish it hehehe.

It was short though, so I added some of their lovemaking. I have never written any bed scenes so I know it's lacking which I really need to work on for Dalia's story *hint hint* 

Anyway I can't believe how close we are getting to end. What a surreal feeling. 

Thank you for listening to my request last chapter. I'm thankful for every single vote and comment. *cries* I love you my dear snowflakes. 

((Started making book covers for midnight-ful for fun~))