CHAPTER SEX

*I'm really thankful for all the feedback, I'm grateful for each read. Thank you! Enjoy the 6th chapter!*

-

Chapter 6
-

I followed Gabriel into the kitchen, the kitchen was huge and decorated in beautiful warm colours. Our packhouses have a kitchens which are just slightly bigger.

Gabriel went up to his mother to help out with dinner. I wonder how many have seen Gabriel in this kind of environment. His mother mentioned that she never met his friends, does that mean he never had friends over?

I had to force myself to look away from Gabriel. This is really tiring. I just want him to realise that we are ment to be and then we can just cuddle. I longed to finally kiss those sexy lips of his. [A/N: I'm listening to Boa's new song "Kiss My Lips", I'm pretty sure that's why I wrote this, hahah]

"Gabriel go get your sister" his mother instructed "but first talk to her, you locked her in. Apologise and tell her why you did it".

Gabriel quietly left the kitchen without answering. Gabriels mother came up to the table and sat infront of me.

"You like Gabriel, right?" She asked. I felt a blush creep it's way to my face. "I noticed the way you look at him".

I open my mouth to answer but I'm unable to. Frustrated and embarrassed I look down.

'Come on Leah, you have to work on your confidence.' I tell myself.

"Yes ma'm I like him very much" I confess, surprisingly without my voice breaking.

"Dear, call me Amelia" she smiled and clasped my hand in hers. "I hope it works out for you two. I have good feeling about this". Just then I heard Gabriel and Melanie come down.

I smiled back at Amelia "Thank you, it means a lot".

-

We were all seated infront of the lasagne.

"Leah dear are you religious?" taken a back my the sudden question I just shake my head "Oh, I thought you maybe prayed before eating." Amelia explained.

I couldn't really concentrate because Gabriel was seated right infront of me and I tried looking anywhere but him because once I looked at him it was hard to stop. Once again I cursed the damned mate bond which only I apparently felt.

Melanie was seated next to me and Amelia infront of her. I wondered where their father was but didn't mention it.

"How is Celic Wolf High? I heard it's an elite school" Melanie asked me curiously. She obviously noticed my uniform I didn't have the chance to change from yet.

"It's very different from Gilbert and you could say it's an elite school" I replied.

"How were you accepted?" Amelia wondered. I'm a werewolf? But of course I couldn't answer that way.

"Contacts" I answered short. It's not like I have any talents or that I'm super smart to brag with, thankfully Amelia nodded.

"How come everyone in your school is so goodlooking and fit?" Melanie managed to ask with her full mouth.

"Not everyone is" Gabriel muttered and looked at me. I almost choked on my sallad.

"Gabriel where are your manners?" Amelia scolded. I couldn't believe my mate just offended me.

This day is getting worse by the hour.

"What, I wasn't saying Leah is ugly and fat?" He looked sincerely shocked or he was just a very good actor.